Dragon's Pain

Aoi felt angry. She had no real reason. Prowling down the hallways, Aoi just wanted to punch something. She growled under her breath as she stormed down the lifeless halls. She reached the martial arts club. Aoi slid the doors open found a punching bag. Aoi starting to punch it. Harder and harder. Hatred filled her body. Her dark past, a living hell came back to haunt her.

Aoi realized she had been crying.She stopped punching a moment ago, she looked down to see her hands were bleeding. Sighing, she ran to nurse's office. 

Aoi walked in to the office.

"Sup Nurse, wondering if you patch up my knuckles." Aoi said in a calm voice.

"Oh my, what happened?" The nurse asked clearly concerned about her.

"Punching a bag, don't see the fact that my knuckles were bleeding." Aoi shrugged.

The nurse sighed, and dealt with the bloodly knuckles.

"Here you go, you're free to go, but try to notice some things earlier Aoi."

Aoi shrugged. "No promises." As she ran out of the office leaving behind a disappointed nurse sighing away in the office.

(Time skip to lunch, brought to you by Akane hardcore Fangirling Aoiromi)

Aoi was walking to the student council room, when she bumped into a smaller girl. That girl was Shirmoi. Aoi helped her up and brushed off some dust off her skirt. Then looked into her eyes for just a second. Then looked away.

"Sorry." Aoi said bluntly

Shirmoi shrugged. "It's ok. Wanna head to the room?" She asked calmly.

"Sure."

They both reached the room. They both grabbed their bentos and ate in silence. Aoi was curious about Shirmoi. She was quiet, and odd but kinda cute. Aoi mentally slapped herself. She did not just think that.

"Earth to Aoi, Hello?" Shirmoi said rather loudly and Aoi shook her head quickly"

"Sorry, I zoned out."

"By staring at my face?" Shirmoi said calmly.

Aoi blushed and turned away. Shirmoi smiled wider. Then they walked  to the trash to get rid of the bento boxes. Then both heard it.

A painful scream coming from the hallway.