Running out of time

Aoi was roaming the halls, very bored. She really wanted to speak to Shirmoi. She seemed puzzled lately. Aoi didn't blame her. Kizana's death was....

Aoi felt a light punch on her shoulder.

"Sup dork?" Aoi turned to see Shirmoi grinning widely. Aoi groaned while she giggled. "Whatcha what Tigger?" Aoi said with a smirk. Shirmoi's smile faded. "About that call..."She started.

"Oh."

"Why did you tell me?"

"When I ran from home I ran into a girl my age, short white hair and black eyes....you saved me and we didn't even know each other...." Aoi said, letting it sink in.

Shiromi gently wrapped arms around aoi, pulling her into a gentle hug.

"W-what are you doing?" Aoi asked.

Shrimoi just giggled and said "A hug you genius."

(Time skip due to me drinking Depresso Expresso)

Aoi walked into the drama club, with no reason. It suddenly reminded her of Kizana. The club had left, so she was alone.

"When the Days are cold and the cards are fold~

"And the saints we see made of gold~"

Aoi sung "Demons" by Imagine Dragons, and a very sneaky Shirmoi heard and listened to Aoi's voice ring across the gym.

"When  you feel my heat, look into my eyes~

"That's where my demons hide, That's where my demons hide~

"Don't get too close~

"It's dark inside~

"That's where my demons hide, That's where my Demons hide~"

Shirmoi clapped. Aoi turned to Shirmoi, blushing. A flood of gentle words washed over Aoi. Then they heard the painfully familar sound.

A scream.