Occultic love

Shiromi walked near the occult club people wandering outside to the gym. They seemed happier than usual. Shin carried a smile on his face. Shirmoi smirked and asked him whats up.

"O-oka's returning today." He said with a soft blush on his face. Shirmoi smirked, noticing his blush. "Someone gotta crush on Ooka....~" Shirmoi teased.

Shin blushed and stuttered madly. Shirmoi laughed then walked away from the mayhem she caused in the group of shy boys and girls.

Shirmoi walked to front of the school to meet the well known Oka Ruto, the creepy satanic girl who love to scare people...according to the rumors. Shirmoi laid eyes on Oka, who looked scared of everything else...dirty bastards lying about someone. Oka looked at Shirmoi, eyes wide in fear.

"H-h-ello Torayoshi..." she said, fear in her voice and her whole body shaking. Shirmoi placed her hand on her shoulder to comfort her. She blushed at this action. Shirmoi smiled. 

Timeskip cuz the author's a lazy piece of crap....

Shirmoi was curious about Oka....she felt the urge to protect her from someone... Shirmoi kept walking around the school, thinking about a lot of things....

Oka...

Aoi...

The dangerous one....

Student Council.....

and most importantly....

A Damn Sandwich!!!

Tuesday....

Shirmoi kept seeing Ayano around the back of the school. To be honest, Shirmoi thought Ayano was different... Ayano had nothing and yet she stays....Shiromi was following her to find something to report.... She saw....

Oka chatting with Shin with Ayano stalking them...

Shirmoi sighs and moves on...

Friday....

*Oka's pov*

I went to my locker to find a note.

"Dear Oka,

Please meet me at the cherry tree behind the school

xox

Your admirer"

I ran to the cherry tree, hoping it was Shin. I reached the top. Shin from behind the tree. He was blushing heavily. She felt her face burn and grow red. Shin shuffled nervously and tugged on his collar.

"Oka...We h-have been friends sinc-e grade school a-and I was wondering.....If you would want to be more...."

Oka just hugged him and then kissed his lips. "T-thats your answer..."

Ayano smirked as she watched her rival kiss her suitor.

"Another one down" she giggled as the happy couple walked down the hill.