The little Sister.

Aoi wandered the halls. She held a notepad to write down possible suspects for the recent murders. Almost no one fit the listing Taro gave Aoi of his yandere stalker.

Only one person fit Aoi's list.

Ayano Aishi.

Pale, charcoal eyes and hair. Lean and fit. Aoi felt as if she was onto something with Ayano. She was rather Fishy. Aoi wrote Ayano onto her notepad.

Aoi then realized, a pattern with the murders.

Once per week, a murder happened.

All Female.

All talked to Taro.

Aoi felt sicken by the pointers toward Ayano being a Yandere for poor Taro. Aoi then spotted Taro at the fountian. Someone ran toward Taro. Another possible rival Aoi thought. Aoi grimaced and stepped in front of the person. 

They slowed down. They were short compared to Aoi.

Hanoko Yamada.

"Running in the halls?" Aoi stated.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry!" Hanoko pleaded.

"Explain your sorry to Ms. Genka." 

Hanoko sighed and walked away. Aoi sighed of relief. Ayano watched the whole thing, feeling angry, wanting hanoko's death.

Let's expel Hanoko, Aoi thought.

(timeskip)

 "The headmaster has given me permission to expel you. Get out of my sight!" Genka yelled. Hanoko sadly walked out, slightly in tears. Aoi watched her leave. Aleast she lives, Aoi thought. Shiromi sneaked up to Aoi and poked Aoi in the sides, causing Aoi to yelp and Shiromi to snicker.

"Dammit Shiromi!"

Shiromi giggled. "Nice plan of expelling Hanoko."