bay gay date

Shiromi fiddled with her scarf and clutches her phone. She was nervous about texting Aoi for many reasons. One being she doesn't want her face apart of the sidewalk. She texted.

S: yo sup dragon-chan?
A: not much you?
S:I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere where there's nothing to do I felt like we need to talk.
A: how about the bay at 5?
S: seems good enough for me see a dragon-chan~!
A: ಠ_ಠ
S:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shiromi changed into a t shirt and pants with her scarf. Pocketed her phone and wallet, She walked to the bay, and found Aoi sitting on the bench easily relaxed her gaze over to the ocean.

Aoi's ocean blue sparkled in the sunset. Her hair would gently in the gentle ocean breeze. She was wearing a black T-shirt with a white dragon print over it casual black pants with a blue hoodie with a notice to be a knife on her belt. Shiromi smirked and sat next to Aoi, quietly.

"So." Shiromi stated. "We both know that Ayano is the killer but how we bring the evidence to the rest of the council without looking fraud seriously this some major issue but we've got plenty of evidence."

"well first we should do is casually bring it up with a conversation with the rest of the council then once they feel start to feel suspicious about her as well then will show her the evidence that we have." Aoi stated.

"Damn  that's smart." Shiromi said.

"My dad before he was utterly murdered by my mom was a cop. A corrupt one but a cop down the last." Aoi stated.

Shiromi paused and just hugged Aoi.

"Why are you hugging me?" A clearly flustered Aoi asks. Shiromi chuckles.

"Cuz you need a lot more hugs then you really get. Also you're very very good at hugging."