Group 5

A/N:New chapter.

What's this uncomfortable feeling. Dazai opens his eyes and looks down. He's in the tree's.

"Well that explains it."

He gracefully leaps out of the trees only to look back up hearing the trees rustling. A blonde guy is slowly climbing down the tree next to Dazai.
Dazai looks over to the other tree's. It's no coincidence they both were in them. He scans the trees.

"1...2...3...4. And I make 5. Where's the sixth or are there only five this time," Dazai asked to himself.

"Excuse me sir but do you know where we are right now?"

Dazai turned to see the Blonde boy.

"I can't exactly say where we are but I have a feeling we're no where near where you use to be," answered Dazai

The blonde seemed minorly confused before looking up to the tree's.

"Are those your friends?" Asked the Blonde.

Dazai decided to actually look at the others appearances. He knew none of them. They weren't even here from the first time. Dazai leaned on one of the trees.

"I know none of them, but I can probably give you a decent explanation of what we're doing here once they wake up."

The blonde went over and sat criss crossed at his feet staring at where the remaining members of the group were.

"Should we wake them?" The blonde asked.

"Nah. They'll wake up eventually."

The two sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Hey, I realized I never got your name."

Dazai turned to look at him.

"My name is Dazai Osamu," he answered

"Oh, that's nice. Zeno's name is Zeno."

After that they went back to silence. Zeno has actually taken a small nap at the side of the tree until there was more rustling. A brunette with a white cape had jumped down from the tree. Zeno was the first to spring up to meet him.

"Good morning. Zeno's name is Zeno and over there is Dazai," said Zeno while pointing.

The brunette seemed more confused than nervous.

"Um...where are we?" Asked the brunette.

"We have no idea," said Zeno way to cheerful.

The brunette looked over to Dazai hoping he would be more help.

"We're waiting for the other two to wake up," said Dazai pointing up into the tree'a.

The brunette looked up to the two sleeping figures.

"Oh...well I'm Sorey. What have you been doing while we've been asleep," asked the Brunette going over to stand by Dazai.

Dazai smiled.

"Guessing which one will wake up next. My bets on the one in green."

Sorey looked up.

"Then I guess the one in grey."

"Oo. Zeno wants to bet."

Zeno actually got out a small gold looking coin.

"Zeno bets they wake up at the same time. Whoever guesses right gets the coin," said Zeno.

They nod there heads and look up. Not even a minute passes and the one in green slowly moves. Almost immediately he's aware of his surrounds.

He looks down to see Zeno giving Dazai the coin and then running to the base of the tree to wave at him. He's can't sense anything hostile about him but he's still on guard. He jumps down ready to fight at any time needed.