l. mark - the baby project

category: fluff
pairing: mark lee x reader
word count: 4.5k
plot: in which the school lady charmer, mark lee and you, the school sweetheart get paired up for the baby project.

requested by bibbubs

MARK Lee was the definition of a shameless flirt

MARK Lee was the definition of a shameless flirt. He had a way with words, he could get anyone to do whatever he wanted.

And by whatever we're talking, being able to sweet talk a teacher into a higher grade and even having someone fall head over heels in love with you after a ten minute conversation.

You however were very different to Mark Lee. You were that nice girl in elementary who always invited everyone to your party, the type of person who smiled at people you barely even knew in the hallways.

In other words, you were the school sweetheart. Everyone loved you.

Everyone loved Mark too until they figured out they weren't the only person he spoke like that to and decided they didn't like the notorious lady charmer as much.

The Baby Project was something the senior's that were in health class took part in every year. It basically included two students getting paired up together to look after a mechanical baby.

As the senior class of 2020 sat in their seats waiting for Mrs. Park to announce the pairs, the last pair they were expecting her to announce was Y/n and Mark.

But then again, life is full of surprises.

You looked down at the 'baby' in front of you. "Hey." Mark greeted causing you to jump up in surprise.

You offered him a kind smile. "Hi."
"Guess we're partners." He said in that awkward but charming way that he always seemed to speak.

You nodded.

Mark raised an eyebrow as you spent more time staring at the plastic baby then even acknowledging him.

"So the thing is.. I have a big soccer game coming up so could you maybe look after the baby." Mark asked sweetly.

You sighed internally. You had a feeling Mark would do something like this. You wished you weren't so nice. You would have told him right then and there that it was a group project for a reason. You were supposed to work together.

But of course, you were the "sweetheart" of SM High so you just smiled at Mark and nodded. "Yeah, okay." You replied back softly.