p. jisung - falling

category: angst
pairing: park jisung x reader
word count: 3k
plot: you try to fall out of love with your best friend park jisung because he likes a girl, who just so happens to not be you.

requested by bibbubs

FALLING in love was way too easy when it came to Park Jisung

FALLING in love was way too easy when it came to Park Jisung. With his cute nose scrunches, adorable laugh and his comforting presence, you would be crazy not to be head over heels for the boy with the amount of time you had known him for.

Your knees were drawn up to your chest as you sat on the floor of the dance studio beside Chenle watching Jisung and Jeno try and learn some new choreography. "You seem more upset than usual Y/n." Chenle commented after scanning your expression.

You shouldered him lightly and he chuckled. "For real though, you okay?" The brown haired boy asked obvious worry laced in his tone.

All you had to do was shrug with a downcast expression on your face and he knew the reason for your sudden wave of sadness. He nodded towards Jisung subtly. "Yeah." You muttered quietly.

Chenle was probably the only person that you knew about your hidden love for your best friend. "You should just go for it."

Your eyes widened as you turned to look at him. "Are you crazy? No way."

He jumped back a bit. "What's the worst that could happen." You gave Chenle an 'are you kidding me?' look. "The worst that could happen is he could reject me and I could ruin our life long friendship over a stupid little crush." You said quietly.

You moved your gaze back over to the boys dancing, getting startled when you realised Jisung was making his way towards the two of you.

He reached down beside you and grabbed his water bottle before straightening up to take a gulp.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jisung asked after he had quenched his thirst.

"Nothing!" "Dogs." You and Chenle answered in unison before looking at each other and laughing nervously.

Jisung raised an eyebrow but chose to ignore you and Chenle's weird behaviour.

"Y/n are we still on for tomorrow?" Jisung questioned. "Yeah." You answered immediately, almost unsure as to why he was asking, since you guy's weekly lunch at Jae's diner was a tradition that you hadn't missed in ages.

He smiled sweetly at you and placed his water bottle back down. "Okay." He chirped.

You smiled back dreamily not taking your eyes off him even as he turned away from you to resume dancing with Jeno.