p. jisung - out of my league

category: fluff
pairing: park jisung x reader
word count: 4.7k
plot: despite you being the head cheerleader and jisung being the captain of the basket ball team he still believes that you are totally out of his league.

7kplot: despite you being the head cheerleader and jisung being the captain of the basket ball team he still believes that you are totally out of his league

"THIS is kind of sad to be honest." Donghyuck tutted, shaking his head in pity.

Jisung blinked a few times before turning his head to his friend. "What?"

Renjun chuckled. "He didn't even hear us Hyuck, too busy staring at the love of his life."
Jisung rolled his eyes at his two friends.
"Was not."

Renjun and Donghyuck shared a look.
"You know Jisung, you could at least try and make it less obvious." Donghyuck smirked knowingly.

Jisung rolled his eyes, directing his attention to his sandwich to avoid the teasing from his two friends.

"Look! She's coming over here." Renjun said suddenly. Jisung's eyes widened as he looked up and quickly ran a hand through his hair in a poor attempt to make it look less messy.

"Where?" He asked.

Meanwhile Donghyuck and Renjun were practically on the floor laughing.

"Not funny." Jisung deadpanned.

"What's not funny." A voice came from behind Jisung, one that made him turn almost instantly as his heart began to race in his chest.

"Oh it's nothing Y/n." Donghyuck answered sweetly, since Jisung couldn't.

Whenever you were around Jisung usually became quite tongue tied.

You were standing beside your best friend Hina, both of you dressed in your cheerleader uniforms.

"Okay." You answered unsurely. "Anyways Hina and I came over to ask you guys if you were coming to the pep rally later."

"Well obviously, we are star basketball players." Renjun smiled at you.

"Stars? You can call yourself stars if you win the final next week." Hina scoffed.

"You mean when we win." Donghyuck retorted.

Before an even bigger argument could start between the trio you handed Renjun and Donghyuck flyers. "Well tell all your friends please and try and encourage others to come. There wasn't much of a turn out at the last pep rally."