chensung - falling pt. 2

category: fluff, angst
pairing: chensung x reader
word count: 2.1k
plot: you go from having a hopeless one sided crush to suddenly having to make the choice between two boys who have feelings for you

part 2 was requested by bibbubs & ShylaBautizado29

"ABORT, abort. This is a code 0205." You whispered to Chenle. "A code what now?" Chenle asked in between giggles.

"Use that big head of yours to figure it out." You nudged him in the side softly and tilted your head to the right subtly. "Oh Jisung and Areum." Chenle finally realised.

"Yup, now come on let's get out of here." You said before turning to avoid contact with the two. You were almost in the clear when, a sweet voice called out.

"Y/n, Chenle. Over here!"

"Well shit." You and Chenle froze in your tracks before turning around slowly.

"Oh my gosh what, crazy seeing you guys here." Chenle gasped dramatically.

You almost laughed at his terrible acting but then your eyes met with Jisung's. Any sign of enjoyment on your face was wiped away.

"Hey." Jisung greeted dryly. You nodded in greeting back. Chenle cleared his throat awkwardly as he realised he would probably have to carry the whole conversation.

"So what brings you two here?" Chenle found himself asking.

"The fair. It's just up the road." Areum explained. You and Chenle both nodded in understanding.

"What about you two?" Jisung asked surprising the both of you, as usually whenever these little run ins occurred he basically became a mute.

You and Chenle were actually there for the same reason but Chenle figured you wouldn't want to go anymore so he said, "Oh, um we just got back from that one café you know the one by the um park thing."

Chenle was a terrible liar.

Jisung and Areum looked confused. "Ah, I'm useless with directions." Chenle waved a hand nonchalantly.

"You two seem to be hanging out a lot." Areum pointed out, her hand that was laced with Jisung's swinging back and forth, almost as if mocking you.

"Are you dating?" She asked. "What sort of question is that, of course they aren't." Jisung said.

He seemed so sure of himself.
As if there was no way you could be over him that quick.