Chapter 1: New Adventure

We start with our main character falling through the sky down falling to a glass floor he lands looking around confused out of his mind he took one step forward with light being released and seeing birds fly off but he than looks on the floor to see himself holding something like a Key with many hearts surrounding him but he also notice a giant Red Dragon that surrounded him this man is Issei and his life is about to change drastically...

Issei: What is all this? What's going on?

So much to do...

So little time...

Issei: Uh what?

Take your time don't be afraid...

Issei: Didn't this voice just say there was so little time?

The door is still shut...

Now step forward...

Issei walks towards the center of the glass floor still confused with what's going...

Power sleeps within you...

If you give it form...

It will give you strength...

Issei watches as 3 small pillars held a sword, a wand, and a shield

Choose well...

Issei goes up to the sword and picks it up but now he was told to pick one he wishes to discard he didn't want to discard one but sadly he choose the shield choosing the bath of a warrior.

Issei: So what-

The floor under Issei began disappearing making him fall to another level while falling he saw another glass floor but it had a different look it was a picture of 4 blades in the shape of a key on top were two blade they seems like an upgrade version of it but he saw the Red Dragon again in the center staring directly at him he was bit afraid by it but he paid not much into it as it was just a glass image but as he landed he found himself getting two swords in his hands.

You've gain the power to fight...

Use this power to fight for your friends..

Issei looked to his right to see weird dark creatures come out of the ground this freaked him out a bit but he kept his cool and readied his swords he knew how to fight thanks to his friend he ran towards the monsters and began slicing them up upon defeating them they dropped items like a potion.

Issei: This will come in handy.

Issei tucks the potion in his back pocket but than he sees a set of stairs appear leading him to another floor.

Issei: This dream is becoming really weird.

Issei began running up the stairs to reach the next point upon getting to the next floor he got into another fight with the dark creatures he was annoyed on how they could just go into the ground to dodge his attacks but he did get rid of them but he than began hearing the voice again.

The closer you get the light the greater your shadow becomes....

Issei was confused by that and just scratched his head until he looked behind him to see his shadow become a giant monster!