Chapter 10: School...

Issei Vali and Kiba were still surrounded by these heroes in this world of course they still had their weapons out.

Issei: Whoa Whoa what do you mean under arrest!? We came in and handle the problem and your telling me we are in trouble!?

Kiba: Next question the fuck is a quirk!?

Vali: Really you two that's what you're worried about?

Issei: I mean we are being arrested so yeah that's what i'm worried about.

Hero: It's as we said for illegally using your quirk without permission and getting involved in something heroes should be handling.

Issei: Well hate to tell you this but you guys would have died if you fought these guys they are our enemies since the first day they have appeared so if you really want to stop us from doing our job...

Issei pointed his weapon at the heroes not scared since he can handle them with no problem as did Vali and Kiba.

AM: Now hold on everyone! Is this really how you are going to treat these guys they saved our students even risk their lives to protect them! It's our fault for not getting here on time to protect our students! So instead of blaming these 3 we should be thanking them because not only did they saved the students they saved the schools reputation! Imagine if this got out multiple students died because of UA we would be out of a job and be discriminated for failing the one thing we are supposed to do!

Issei Kiba Vali Alan and Elen all just looked at All Might and smiled Issei put his weapon away to show he means no harm now even his friends did the same.

Issei: I'll admit that guy is actually the only one I like out of all those people.

Alan: Mhm! Even when you 3 were fighting the monster he wanted to fight to protect you guys since it's his duty as a hero to do so.

Issei: Huh a world where heroes exist...why couldn't my world have been like that!

Vali: I mean they do but we have to stay hidden since you know supernatural and all that...

Issei: Yeah guess your right.

Issei began feeling something in his pocket that felt like a phone he pulled it out to find a phone he never has seen before it was a smartphone but seems a bit more advanced he checked on the back of the phone to see Gummiphone v0.1 he got a message from master Yensid to follow the All Might guy back to the school there he will call him and explain to the principle of the school.

Issei: You're All Might right sir?

AM: Indeed young man may I know who you are?

Issei: I'm Issei Hyoudou these are my friends Vali Lucifer, Kiba Yuuto and these two are Alan and Elen.

AM: Pleasure to meet you 5 while I'm glad to see you all ok what you did was really reckless right now i've stalled enough time for you to not be arrested.

Issei: That's the thing um if it's alright with you we would like to speak with the principle of UA our leader has a message for him...Well more of a explanation on who we are but no one else is allowed to listen this is a secret that needs to be kept between you and the principle.

AM: Young Hyoudou you do know if you are to come with me you will still need to wear these cuffs they will cancel out your quirk of course but you can come with me to the school to explain who you 5 really are.

Vali: Not to be that person but those cuffs won't do anything on us since we don't have those things you have quirks.

AM: But how do you explain that swords and how that man over there used those swords and you even going somewhat dragon which remind me of another hero with the same quirk.