Chapter 7: The End

We come back to our hero clashing with Irina with his keyblades in hand Sora already finished his fight with Riku wanting to help Issei and his other friends but they denied their help and told him to get moving these two were their problem and Sora had his own he hesitated but than left with Donald and Goofy following behind.

Irina: Damit Damit Damit! This isn't how it's supposed to end the hero is supposed to win! AND I'M THE HERO!

Issei: What type of hero uses darkness to plunge world into nothing! A true hero would use that power to keep everyone safe.

Issei delivered and upward slash on Irina leaving a mark and blood leaking out but she began healing herself with a potion and continued fighting.

Kiba and Vali on the other hand were dealing with Xenovia and she was a handful the darkness giving strength and she didn't mind the pain since she wasn't in the right state of mind so she was really injured while fight multiple stab wound even in her legs to make her stop walking but she never did she had Kiba by his throat ready to slice him in half but Vali came in spin kicking her away Elen came from behind and fired a barrage of magic shot at  Xenovia burring her into the wall.

Vali: This chick just doesn't know when to stay down!

Kiba: We need to defeat the person who is controlling her to free her or else she will just fight till shes dead!

Vali: Than that means we will just have to hope Issei beats Irina quickly or else thing will get ugly between us.

Kiba: Incursio i know we haven't together too long but i need your help please let me reach that state and help my friends here.

Incursio: The question here is are you willing to give up what's left of your humanity.

Kiba: What?

Incursio: As you are right now Kiba devil and human isn't strong enough the reason Vali is able to hold off as long as she can is because her human side is the decedent of Jalter and her devil side is the decedent of Lucifers.

Kiba: Your point?

Incursio: Issei on the other hand he's so much more I can't even tell what he is he's human but than again he's not he something else i'll say but you Kiba while you are strong as you are it will take you years to reach these two let me take what's left of your humanity and become half a dragon!

Kiba hearing that made him think if he did this would he still be part of Rias peerage but he didn't have much time to think as he was attacked by Xenovia clashing swords causing sparks to fly but Kiba notice just how weak he was even after everything he's been through he just wasn't as strong as Issei and Vali so without more thinking he blasted Xenovia off him and told Vali to hold her off she complied and took out her sword and began fighting Xenovia while Kiba began channeling energy not devils energy but dragon energy.

Kiba: Incursio as my final wish for you please take my heart turn it into a dragon but please if you can keep my knight piece I want to stay as Rias peerage!

Incursio: Well than Kiba I will do as you please become one with me and be a dragon and devil!

Incursio took Kiba hearts turning him into half a dragon while also being a half a devil but once it happened he activated his balance breaker once he did Issei Vali even Irina began felt that power Kiba quickly catched up to Vali and Issei with this new found power.