Chapter 5: Land of the Dead

The group were back in their ship after leaving Bolts world going to the next one.

Vali: Hey Issei a new dragon has appeared.

Issei: Really what's it called?

Kiba: Mitzutsune...odd.

Issei: Well we will have to see what this guy can do seems pretty cool.

Draig: I'm still better.

Issei: Stop being such a jealous person Draig jeez.

Kiba: Oi Issei new world coming up.

Issei: Really well let's see what this place is.

Issei check on the computer and saw the name of the world The Book of Life.

Issei: Well seems we are about to land so get ready guys who knows what this world will turn us into this time.

Kiba: Its look like a Mexican theme type of world so I guess we better get ready for something mexican.

Isseis ship landed on the outskirts of the place upon landing they expected to look different but know they had their normal look but the place they were in wasn't normal at all...

Issei: Why is there so many skeletons!?

Vali: For a world called the Book of Life everyone seems pretty dead...

Kiba: Um guys look flying skeleton.

Issei and Vali sees at the skeleton that was sent flying towards a platform where some old man was fighting three plastic bulls.

Issei: Should we gives him a hand or...

Before any of his friend could even lend a hand they were hit by goat from behind throwing them into the party Issei got grabbed by one of the skeletons acrobats Vali got into a cart rolling along with the parade while Kiba was now crowd surfing even though he didn't want to.

Issei: Stop let me go!

Vali: Let me off this damn thing!

Kiba: Wait stop touching me there!

Issei was sent flying towards the same guy on the platform landing right next to him Vali made a stop but was sent launching through the landing onto Issei while Kiba was thrown on top of both of them Alan and Elen choose to join the fun and forcefully landing on top of all them.

Issei: Unless you don't want me to die you would get off me!

Everyone began getting off him Issei got up with an annoyed look on his face but let it slide but now they were being stared at by everyone on the platform was now looking at them with a shock look even if they didn't have eyes to show it.

???: Who are you 5 and how are you alive?

Issei: Uh Well Im Issei shes Vali hes Kiba and those two are Alan and Elen and the reason we are alive is because well we are, we never died we just flew here.

???: Amazing for me to get here I sort of had to Um how do I say this nicely kill myself...

Issei: Why in the world would you do that!?

???: To be with the one I love of course...

Issei just looked at him and sort of felt how he was since he sort of was about to kill himself with the heartless to see his parents again.

Issei: Well that's noble of you um-

Manolo: Ah where are my manners I'm Manolo Sanchez and these people here are my family!