Part 1

"Hi so it's me Samantha again, yes i'm not dead....well you guys know what i mean, welcome to part two of my hell..i hope you enjoy it"

Our story starts at the Volturi, the crowning ceremoney if you want to peresiced about it as today is where Samantha is going to be crowned the new queen.

The great hall was filled with vampires coming to see the new Queen crowned, more and more vampires arrived while Samantha was in her room with her father since he was going to be the one crowning her and he wanted everything to be perfect for her as well as making sure she looked perfect herself, Samantha didn't want to become Queen or be in the coven she was in, not after saying goodbye to her mate Benjamin all she ever wanted was to be happy with him but her father put a stop to that by hunting them down and making her choice between coming home or watch him kill the love of her life.

As Samantha was about to go into the great hall, her uncle Marcus stopped her to have a word with her. "My dear you look so beautiful, May i have a word with you?" Samantha gave him a nod as they went into the garden but her mind was on other things but she couldn't say no to her uncle. "I know you are missing him terribly my dear but it's for the best, you're father would have killed him and that is worse then knowing he is out there without you"  Marcus spoke before placing a kiss on her head then went back into the great hall to sit beside his brothers.

Samantha now had a decision to make, become the Queen or run away and find Benjamin but how could she run away when her father would find her with him and kill them both, she only had one choice and that was to become Queen and keep herself and Benjamin safe, she walked into the great hall but was greeted by her father who took her the rest of the way, she knew he was trying to read her mind but she found a way to block out the thoughts about faking her death or finding Benjamin with other thoughts like become Queen and doing her father proud.