Part 2

"My dear, you'll make a great Queen and i'll be there to help you all the way" her father spoke as he smiled at her, she smiled back a little as she stopped at the doors of the great hall but she was scared and worried about what would happen to her after as it was all new to her.

She opened the door and walked in but it made her more nervous seeing that everyone's eyes were of her yet she took a deep breathe in and walked over to the thrones where she stood in front of her father, she smiled up at him a little before bowing her head down ready to be crowned the coven leader and their Queen.

Aro couldn't be prouder as he stood up and stood proud. "we are all here today to see the New Coven Leader and your new Queen be crowned! My sweet Daughter has stepped up to be that, like everyone she was lead a stray but she found herself and where she belonged so let's begin shall we?" he spoke before Jane looked at Aro and brought in a human then Alec brought the scroll in then hands it to Aro.

"Do you Samantha of the Volturi here by swear to be the leader and Queen of this Coven, do you swear to protect you're coven and the people who serve you and here by claim the title" Aro read from the scroll as he looked down at his Daughter waiting for an answer but how could she answer when her heart wasn't in it.