Part 5

She pulled back from the hug and pushed him back as she didn't believe a word about what he was saying, she wanted to slap him for even saying what he said but it wouldn't help the matter at hand. "N..no you're wrong! You're lying Felix as he wouldn't move on as he told me that he would wait for me no matter how long it took!"

Felix just sighed as he knew it would hurt her and it's what her father told them to do once they found her but Samantha just ran off before he could even answer her, he knew chasing her would be pointless so he just followed her and let her find out the hard way that what he spoke of was true and that her heart would get broken then maybe she would come back and give up on Benjamin,  Samantha would hear him following her so she did what she did best, she hid and waits for him to pass before she even thought about continuing to look for Benjamin as she wasn't going to lead her father straight to him again.

After losing Felix in the woods Samantha made her way slowly to Egypt as she was a girl on a mission to find her true love but once she got there, her heart sunk as everything had been packed up and was gone, she looked around the place looking for any clue to where they could have gone but then she heard a voice behind her but it wasn't anyone she knew as it was soft and also child like.  "Miss? Can I help you? Are you lost?"  the woman spoke as Samantha turned around to look at her then sent her a sweet smile.  "I'm actually looking for the coven that use to live here? They are old friends of mine" she could tell this girl was a vampire due to the red eyes she had.

"oh Miss I'm sorry the Coven moved out a while age to help another coven out with a problem they were having, I think the coven was called the Cullen's?" She spoke but these knew made Samantha smile as she knew the leader of the Cullen coven since Carlisle use to be in her coven. "thank you..." Samantha spoke as the woman smiled before looking at the door. "it's Nina, it was my pleasure to help"