Chapter 2

The next day (Y/n) woke up with a headache. she stood up and walked to the bathroom to take some headache pills. she put 3 pills in her hand and walked downstaris to get a bottle of water. she opened the bottle of water and put the pills in her mouth then she drinks the water. she then went back upstaris to change her clothes to go to the store. she put on a brown sleeve shirt that was cut on the bottom of the shirt her belly buttoon was showing. she put on someblack pants, brown short top boots they were flat at the bottom, and her clear purse. when she put her purse in the sun her purse will change colors. it's very cute. she then grabbed a twister and put her hair up in a ponytail and left the rest of her hair down covering her left eye. she then grabbed her keys and walked out the house, closing the door behind her and walking to the store.

Her phone started to vibrate in her hand. she checked it and it was kirishima that texted her. she texted him back.

" look shigaraki... there she is. the love of my life. she's so beautiful! " said deku.

" heh yeah! she's very cute. why do you have your eyes on her were supposed to be looking for- " said shigaraki.

" her. were supposed to be looking for MY cutie. i wonder where she's going. heh, there's no telling where she gonna be going, but i'll watch her... very close. " said deku.

(Y/n) then walked inside the store and saw her friends, bakugou, todoroki and kirishima. they saw her and they smiled.

" look how pretty she is! " said Kirishima.

" heh, short enough to be my girlfriend. " said todoroki.

" ughh, get over it todoroki.. " said bakugou.

" hey guys, y'all ate already? " asked (Y/n).

" yep! we all ate. did you eat? " asked todoroki.

" Nope. but can one of y'all come up here with me? i'm kinda shy to walk up there alone. " said (Y/n).

" shy? oh come on nekai. they're people just like you. " said kirishima.

" did you not see all those men looking at me when i first walked in here!? " said (Y/n).

" i'll go up there with you. come on. " said bakugou.

" thank you, kaachan. " said (Y/n).

bakugou stood up and walked up to the counter with (Y/n). she looked up at the boards to decide what kind of food she wanted. bakugou helped her look for something to eat. (Y/n) pointed at katsudon. bakugou wanted that too be he already ate.

" you picked the right one too. i just ate that. " said bakugou.

" i love katsudon! i like it when it's a little spicy you know? " asked (Y/n).

" yeah. i know. " said bakugou.

she told the employee what she wanted to eat. they took her order and gave her a receipt. before she could go sit down her food was ready. she walked up there and grabbed her food. the man was still holding her food. she started to get worried. he then lifted up his other and and rubbed his hand down her arm slowly. she didn't like it at all. bakugou suddenly punched the man in the face and used his quirk on him.

" don't you DARE touch her again. SHE'S my girlfriend you BITCH!! " said bakugou.

he grabbed the food for her and grabbed her hand walking her to the table with thier friends. all they heard was oo's going around the store. (Y/n) started to blush and asked bakugou a question.

" am i really your girlfriend kaachan? " asked (Y/n).

" no. i was just saying that so he wouldn't touch you again. " said bakugou.

" o-oh. thanks! " said (Y/n).

" tch, yeah no promblem. " said bakugou.

a few mins later.

(Y/n) was walking to her other friends house. bakugou was walking with her to keep her safe away from any pervert that touches her.

" hey kaachan? you want the rest of this katsudon? " asked (Y/n).

" mmm... yeah sure. i am getting a little hungry so.. " said bakugou.

" okay, come on. let's sit here. " said (Y/n).

they both sat down on a bench. (Y/n) took out the plastic bowl of katsudone they gave her at the store. she then took out chop sticks and opened the bowl of katsudon. she then gave it to bakugou to eat. bakugou shook his head.

" um... can you feed me? i mean i'm really not in the mood to feed myself. you know? " asked bakugou.

" o-o-oh uhh yeah sure! " said (Y/n).

she picked up a chicken out of the kastudon and gave it to bakugou. he opened his mouth and ate it. (Y/n) started to blush.

" what the hell are you blushing for? because i'm eating?" asked bakugou.

" what? no! of course not! w-why would i be?! " asked (Y/n).

" your face is telling me dumbass. " said bakugou.

she looked away and blushed some more. she then turned back around and fed him some more. Uaraka and Momo was walking down the sidewalk looking for (Y/n). they both saw her feeding bakugou and they both giggled. (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

" i can hear y'all behind me idiots. he wanted me to feed him, if you two tell anyone about this i will end you two right now. " said (Y/n).

" hahaha, calm down (Y/n) were just playing with you! " said uaraka.

" whatever. " said (Y/n).

" so your ready to go to the amusement park? " asked Momo.

" yeah, i'm ready. wanna come with us kaachan? " asked (Y/n).

" yeah, i'm coming. " said bakugou.

" great! let's go! " said uaraka.

(Y/n) was picking up the trash. she then threw it away and walked with bakugou, uaraka, and momo. bakugou wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s neck. she just looked up at him and started to blush even harder. uaraka, and momo saw her and giggled again. (Y/n) just rolled her eyes and smiled.

" were not dating guys. he's doing this because he's keeping me safe away from those pervert guys. " said (Y/n).

" aww that's so sweet of you bakugou! " said uaraka.

" tch.. " said bakugou.