Chapter 3

(Y/n) was home on her bed texting her friend bakugou. he then called her. she answered.

" hello? " asked (Y/n)

" i just wanted to talk to you on the phone. my fingers hurt.. " said bakugou.

" awww. " said (Y/n).

" shuddup.. " said bakugou.

" sooo, what you doing sunday? " asked (Y/n).

" ehh, i dunno. i may stay inside the house all day. " said bakugou.

" isn't that boring ? " asked (Y/n).

" not really... the best thing about it is that you get to have the house all to your self. " said bakugou.

" hahaha, sometimes i wish i can do that but my mother has a camera in the house so i can't do what you guys can do. " said (Y/n).

" blehh... thankfully my mom left this house. only my dad is here. she moved away from here. " said bakugou.

" what? why? " asked (Y/n).

" uhhh i guess because i was fighting with her way to much? " said bakugou.

" just say it was you bakugou.. " said (Y/n).

" i just did. " said bakugou.

(Y/n) just sighed and giggled a bit.

" what you doing tomorrow? " asked bakugou.

" good question, going out to the mall. " said (Y/n).

" with? " asked bakugou.

" no one... unless you wanna go with me? " said (Y/n).

" yeah, i'll go with- wait hold on someone's at the door. " said bakugou.

" okay. " said (Y/n).

bakugou got off his bed and walked downstaris to the door to see who was knocking on his door. a note was on the ground. he picked it up and walked back inside his house. he went back inside his room and opened the note. it says...

                                                    stop talking to her kaachan... or you see something that you don't wanna see.

bakugou eyes gotten bigger. he spoke on the phone while it was on the bed.

" nekai? " said bakugou.

" yeah? " asked (Y/n).

" i think i'm being watched... there's this note that i've picked up from my door and it says i have to stop talking to you or they will show me something that i don't wanna see. " said bakugou.

" does it have a name? " asked (Y/n).

" no. but they said my nickname.. " said bakugou.

" don't everyone call you by you- wait... d-do you think? " said (Y/n).

" i think so.. i'll call you later. " said bakugou.

" wait kaachan! " said (Y/n).

bakugou hung up the phone. (Y/n) heart started to beat fast. she was scared why bakugou couldn't talk to her no more. she then texted todoroki what's going on. he saw her text and he texted her back.

Shoto td: todoroki, bakugou said he found a note infront of his door and he opened it. he said the note said stop talking to me, or he will see something that he don't wanna see.

todoroki read the message and then called her. she answered quick as possible.

" did it actually said that? " asked todoroki.

" yes, he said they wrote his nickname on it. nobody else call him kaachan except for izuku. " said (Y/n).

" yes that's true- hold on. " said todoroki.

todoroki walked to the door and opended it. it was another note. he picked it up and opened it. it says...

                                                                  don't make me come over there todoroki... stop talking to her!

" i just got an note from someone. i don't know who because they wrote my last name at the end. " said todoroki.

" don't everyone call you by your last name? " said (Y/n).

" yeah, but not everyone. midoriya calls me shoto and bakugou too. everyone else calls me todoroki. sometimes. but you call me shoto as well. " said todoroki.

" this is hard... what did they say? " asked (Y/n).

" the same thing that bakugou said. " said todoroki.

" oh my goodness. don't hang up please! " said (Y/n).

" don't worry... i'll stay on with you until we find- AH!! " said todoroki.

(Y/n) was yelling todoroki's name. he was yelling through the phone. all she heard was laughing and stabbing. she kept yelling his name. he didn't say a word. a voice was said on the phone that gavw (Y/n) a heart attack.

" i told you not to talk to her todoroki... now you've done it. you just don't listen huh? oh wait.. you can't. you're dead!! HAHAHA! "said deku.

(Y/n) suddenly hung up. her phone started to ring. she didn't answer. it started to ring again. she din't answer again. it started to ring one last time she then answered it.

" h-hello? " asked (Y/n).

" hello.... my beautiful princess. what you just heard wasn't meant for you to hear. i... i had to put todoroki in his place! he wouldn't listen to me, but he's gine now. i already killed the boys you were talking to. you always gotten close to kaachan, luckily he's still living... but not for longgg. " said deku.

" why, why did you kill them!? they're just my friends!! what do you want with me!?! " asked (Y/n).

" nothing darling... i only want you. you alone with me. ohhh we'll have so much fun together. you better be ready baby doll... " said deku.

" w....why? " asked (Y/n).

" you.. are.... mine!! HAHAHA!! " said deku.

(Y/n) hung up and left her phone on her bed. she ran to her window and closed the curtains. she locked the window after that. she then ran out her room and closed all the windows in the kitchen and in her bedroom next door to her room. she had one more window to close and that was the living room window. she ran in the living room to close the window. before she could close the window deku jumped infront of the window with a wide smile on his face. (Y/n) eyes gotten bigger and she moved back. he climbed inside her house through the window and walked towards her giggleing.

" miss me baby doll? i know you did. i missed your face, body, and also your cute.. adorable smile! " said deku.

" p-please don't hurt me... " said (Y/n)

" hurt you? i won't hurt you darling.. " said deku.

deku pinned her against the door. he put his knee between her legs whispering in her ears.

" i want you to be mine baby girl... i always had my eyes on you since you first came to UA. your body was so slim and beautiful. your eyes look just like my mother's... the villains killed her if you were wondering. anyway, and your smile.. ohhh your smile, it reminds me of when i was little  i was smilling so much i couldn't stop. people always thought my smile was so cute. but when i saw you.. your smile just lit me up inside. " said deku.

deku licked her ear slowly and whisperd a few words in her ear.

" you belong to me.... Nekai Chan ~ " said deku.