Chapter 5

A few days later (Y/n) was sleeping on the bed. katsuki was standing over her. he smiled. he then leaned in to kiss her lips. she woke up and smiled.

" this supposed to be a good morning kiss? " chuckled (Y/n).

he smiled and closed his eyes.

" well... i guess i can't say no. " said bakugou.

" hahaha, well looks like your free from your chains huh? " said (Y/n).

" yeah, were getting out of here. " said bakugou.

" wait, how? what did you do? did you kill them!? " asked (Y/n).

" no, i didn't kill them. dabi let me free out of these chains for me to go serve them some food but they don't what i put inside their food. " said bakugou.

" oh my goodness. so what are we gonna do? " asked (Y/n).

" well they all should be sleep right now, so just follow me. i know what i'm doing. so just be quiet and come on. " said bakugou.

She nodded her head. bakugou took out the keys and took the chains off her neck, wrists, and ankles. he went to the table and put a cover around her. she smiled and kissed his cheek. he started to blush and looked away. they both started to walk out the room. they both looked left and right to make sure no one isn't watching them. they both then walked downstaris and no one was downstaris.

" what? b-but they were just down here. " said bakugou.

" what's going on? " asked (Y/n).

" no time to explain... run! " said bakugou.

bakugou and (Y/n) started to run to the door. it was locked. they then heard two voices at them. uaraka and momo. they were already free. they were standing at the back door telling bakugou and (Y/n) to come to the back door before the villains came out their office. bakugou picked up (Y/n) and ran out the back door. uaraka closed the back door behind them and all 4 of them ran to a store for safety. there was a store at has clothes and everything in it. they all ran in there and closed the doors behind them.

" hi there, need anything ? " asked the employee.

" yes were here to buy clothes and get out. " said bakugou.

" can you make it free for us? were kinda getting away from someone that kidnapped us and were gonna get caught if we don't hurry. " said uaraka.

" oh my goodness. don't worry i'll call the police. and yes the clothes your gonna wear will be free for only you 4. hurry now. " said the employee.

" thank you so much!! " said bakugou, uaraka, momo, and (Y/n).

they all was walking around the store getting them some clothes to put on. after that they all went in their dressing rooms and put on thier clothes quickly. uaraka was done first. uaraka was wearing a black and pink shirt that says "baby", black pants, black flat shoes, and a surgical mask over her mouth. momo was wearing a red and white stripped sleeve shirt with black shorts, and white shoes. bakugou was wearing all black. and (Y/n) was wearing all black and a red surgical mask over her mouth. they all walked out the dressing rooms. by the time they walked out the dressing rooms they saw the police and they all ran to the police. they all was telling them what's going on. (Y/n) pointed at the abandoned house they all just left from. all the polices ran over to the house and knocked down the door looking for the villains inside the house. himiko came from out of nowhere and started to laugh. all the villans ran out the house deku was the only one walking out the house. he didn't look to happy he had an knife in his hand and had a wide smile on his face looking at (Y/n).