Chapter 6

The next day it's time for (Y/n) to get out the hospital. bakugo was still sleeping. it's only 6:00am in the morning. one of the nurses came in the room with a clip board in their arm amd pen in their hand. they walked straight to (Y/n) and asked her a question.

" good morning (Y/n), today you get to leave today. here is your results now, your not just pregnant just yet. If you really want a child you can adopt one. But here take these pills everyday, it'll keep cramps, headaches and other things that's painful to you, just takes these" said the nurse.

" yes ma'am. thank you. " said (Y/n).

she nodded her head and slowly took out the needles out of her arms and legs. she put them in the sink for the doctor wash them or take them out of the room. (Y/n) slowly got out the bed. she had a blue robe around her waist so she can cover herself up just in case bakugo wakes up. she grab her red and black glittery bag that bakugo brung for her before she went to sleep. She then walked out the room then walked to the bathroom to change. a few mins later bakugo wakes up. (Y/n) walks in the room with a black shirt on and black tight pants, she was wearing all black.

" looks who's ready to go now. " said bakugo.

" hahaha, yeah. how'd i look? " asked (Y/n).

he stood up and closed the door. he pulled her by the waist and kissed her lips. she wrapped her arms around his neck. he then moved down to her neck and bites it softly. she moans quietly and pushes his face away from her neck.

" not right now. later okay? " asked (Y/n).

" Mmm... okay " said bakugo.

  They both walked out the hospital and walked home. they really wasn't that far from the hospital.

" hey wanna stop by and get some breakfast? i know your pretty hungry. " said (Y/n).

" heh, i was just thinking about that as well. " said bakugo.

they stopped by the closet fast food restaurant to get them something to eat.

" good morning, what would i get for you both today? " said the lady

" yes um, i would like to get ramen noodles " said (Y/n).

" i would get the same thing, but with a cup of water. " said bakugo

" i want water with mines as well. i never thought about that. " said (Y/n).

The lady at the register got everything they wanted on the computer.

" Take out or dine in? " Asked the lady

" Dine in. " Said (Y/n)

" Okay, your food will be ready in a few. Just sit over there for me, and we'll bring it to you. " Said the lady

" Okay! Thank you " said (Y/n) < y/n is Jin lol

The two went to go sit down at a table. (Y/n) wanted to sit down at a table that's close to a window. Bakugo didn't mind it so, he agrees with (Y/n).

" man, it's sure a beautiful day out there. maybe we should go to the beach after? " asked bakugo.

" ohh, great idea! we should go there after but lets eat first. " said (Y/n).

bakugo looked into her eyes and started to blush. the employee came with their food and they started to eat.

" thank you. very much.  " said (Y/n)

" Your welcome! " Said the lady.

They both continued to eat. (Y/n) looks out the window more than just eating her food. Bakugo looks up at her and tilts his head.

" Why you keep looking out the window? What's out there? I sure don't see sh*t " said bakugo

" Well.. of course I love seeing the sunset. It's nice! And people walking around on dates and stuff else like that. " Said (Y/n)

" Ahh.. yeah i-i know what your saying. " Said Bakugo

" Well! Let's go, out to the beach okay? " Said (Y/n)

She stood up, looked inside her purse and left a money tip on the table. Bakugo stands up with her and holds her hand.

* Hey guys I'm back after a longgggg year.. or 2 I dunno, but here's an update!*

* Also, i want to say that I'm going to be writing another story. Of course BTS is going viral about their new song " Dynamite" which I'm very I love with!*

 Of course BTS is going viral about their new song " Dynamite" which I'm very I love with!*

Congratulations to BTS their song hit a million views in one day or week I dunno lol

Congratulations to BTS their song hit a million views in one day or week I dunno lol. I'm proud of them all!!

Anyway, but yes I'll be doing another story. I may wanna do bts jimin & (Y/n) or maybe even jikook / Taekook etc..

But gotta go now.

Byeee.