Chapter 4

The next moring (Y/n) woke up in chains. they were around her neck, wrists, and ankles. she looked out the window, it was raining. in the darkness something was growling.

" h...hello? is anyone there? " asked (Y/n).

nothing answered. she looked around her and there was nothing but darkness around her. there was only a light shining on her. a door soon opened. she started to breath hard.

" don't be scared, it's just me. dabi. i came in here to give your clothes the boss wanted me to give you to put on. " said dabi.

(Y/n) nodded her head and put her hands out to take the clothes. dabi gave her the clothes and took out the key to take off the chains off of her neck, wrists and ankles.

" hey um... c-can you tell me who's that growling in the darkness back there? " asked (Y/n).

" oh that's just bakugou, your friend. he just gave him some medicine to calm him self down. but don't worry. he knows you well so he won't hurt you. " said dabi.

(Y/n) nodded her head and took off her clothes. dabi was already walking out the room and closed the door behind him. she took off her shirt, pants, underwear and bra. the outfit dabi gave her was a naughty outfit. she didn't wanna put it onbut she had no other choice.

" n... nekai.. " said bakugou.

" yes kaachan? " asked (Y/n).

" please listen... what he h-has to say.. do what he says or he will kill m-me.. " said bakugou.

" got it.. " said (Y/n).

" come here before you leave.. " said bakugou.

(Y/n) walked into the darkess where bakugou was at and got on her kness.

" come closer.. " said bakugou.

she came closer. bakugou put his hand on her cheek and gave her a kiss on her lips and pulled away.

" let this be a kiss goodbye just in case i don't survive.. " said bakugou.

" i promise i will listen to him kaachan. i won't let you down.. " said (Y/n).

he patted her head to let her know that was an okay. she kissed his forhead and walked back to the light. the door opened. it was dabi.

" ready? " said dabi.

" yes.. " said (Y/n).

" good, let's go. the boss is waiting for you. " said dabi.

she nodded her nead and started to walk out the room. before she could walk all the way out bakugou called her name.

" tell... him e-everything n-nekai.. " said bakugou.

she started to tear up and she nodded her head. she then walked out the room and closed the door. dabi put a chain around her neck and pulled her by it to walk downstaris. once she walked downstaris she saw her friends uaraka and momo dressed up the same way as her. they were standing in a line infront of a room where the boss is. dabi pushed her in the line with them.

" you're here too? " asked (Y/n).

they nodded thier heads. they couldn't speak because shigaraki said they couldn't speak. he came up behind (Y/n) and slapped her.

" shut up! there is no speaking unless the boss says so. understand? " asked shigaraki.

(Y/n) nodded her head and looked away. she was starting to tear up. her friends hates it when she gets abused like that. it always remined them when she was abused infront of class 1-A before by her mother. they wish they could've stopped her. after that day everyone comfort her and gave her hugs and kisses on her forehead to let her know that everyone loves her. the door opened infront of the three girls. it was twice. he pulled uaraka by the collar inside the room. momo and (Y/n)  yelled her name and started to cry. uaraka was screaming. momo and (Y/n) could her screaming.