Chapter 2: Catching Up

I didn't care about the front desk clerks too. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. As I was savoring his kiss, I noticed that my left foot popped from behind... ala Mia and Nicholas of Princess Diaries. So, I'm a princess being kissed by a prince, huh? Lol.

I was at the castle garden at that moment... surrounded by violets, roses and marigolds. The breeze was lightly blowing my hair. My long dress was gently flowing from the cool wind. His kiss deepened as he pulled me closer to him. He stopped for a moment and whispered sexily, "I've missed you so much, babe..."  I whispered back passionately, "Miss you more, babe..." Then he kissed me again in a sensual way. My arms tightened around him as I feel his soft lips on mine. Then suddenly I heard a thump! I was awakened from my princess scene. I felt him jolt and he blurted out, "Oh, what's that babe?" The magical kiss ended at that instant. When I opened my eyes, I was no longer in the Fantasy world. I was in the real world. I realized we were still at the hotel lobby. I checked to see what the distraction was. It was the paper bag I was holding. It fell off from my hand because I got lost in his kiss. When I looked around, I caught the eyes of the two receptionists staring at us and they both looked away guiltily at the same time like it was choreographed. Obviously they witnessed the whole episode. Well, anyway, they don't know us and we don't know them. Who cares? It was just a kiss. A magical kiss.

We left the lobby gracefully. He took my stuff from me. Put his arm around my waist and led me to his room. He gave me the feel of a new couple lol. So in love and inseparable. When we entered his room, only one light was open. Just the one by corner of the room, so it was dimly-lit. He removed his cap and that's the only time I saw that he has shaved his head. He still looked good with a shaved head. He put my things below the TV stand. He turned to me, locked me in his arms, kissed me and hugged me so tight. It felt good.

After an hour of "making up for lost time", we went out for dinner. We walked around to check for a nice place to eat. It was almost 12 midnight. Good thing his hotel location was perfect. It was near cafes and restos. Then we went inside a coffee shop that also serves meals. I just ordered a smoothie and a slice of cake. Told him I already had dinner at home before I came to see him. He had same one but ordered an extra, a pasta.

The shop was not that crowded because it was a weekday. We looked for a table, he went ahead of me and pulled out the chair for me. He sat beside me, not across from me. He took my free hand (my other hand has my cellphone..hehe..) and held it in both of his hands... and slowly brought it to his lips and kissed it. I think I blushed, lol.

Then he asked me hornily (lol is there such a word?! I guess I just misinterpreted it. Maybe it was sweetly lol), "Did you miss this, babe?" I was feeling like a high school girl dating a crush! I responded demurely (pabebe di ba?!), "Of course babe... I miss this so much. I not only miss this... what I miss most is YOU." Then he kissed me on the cheek and said, "You know that I missed you too... sooo much." (He's so sweet, I'm gonna melt!) I squeezed his hand for affirmation.

He reached for my other hand and took my cellphone. He tried to put it inside my bag which was on my other side. So I got it from him and put it in my bag myself.

He then asked naturally, "Did you get a boyfriend after we broke up?"

I know he'll ask that question. Anyway, it wasn't a hard one. I replied in a normal manner, "No, I didn't. Why?"

"So, I'm still the last one?"

"Whatever you meant by that babe, yes, you're still the last one. I didn't get a boyfriend since we broke up."

"How about chatmates? Did you try to look for a new one?"

"Of course, I won't deny that. I tried to look for a new bf but haven't found one. Yes, I had chatmates and still have some but no boyfriend from any of them."