🍋Stripper!F!Reader x Levi🍋

"I told you I'm not going." Levi firmly declined, Hange whined and tugged his arm.

"Aww cmon! You'll loosen up a bit, think of it as a stress reliever from battle!" Hange enunciated eagerly, Levi made a 'tch' noise.

"I don't want undressed strangers putting their hands on me" Levi groaned in annoyance, beginning to walk away.

"Please! Just this once!"

"No"

"Cmon! Just an hour!"

"No."

"I'll even buy the drinks"

"NO."

~~~

"I despise you" Levi scowled irritably, Hange laughed.

"At ease, Levi. Try to relax so you don't scare off the workers" Erwin chuckled lowly and Levi scoffed in distaste.

"1 drink and I'm leaving" Levi growled, walking inside with Hange and Erwin chuckling behind him.

The room was dark with a dim purple tint inside, music played loudly as undressed women danced upon stage.

Levi sighed and sat at the bar, glancing over all the males with hard-ons and scoffing in disgust.

"Tea" He commanded to the waiter.

"Sir, this is a bar we only sell-"

"I said, tea" Levi glared with a demanding tone, the waiter nodded quickly and ran away.

Hange came over, sliding him a small glass of whiskey.

"So Levi~ I've got some money in case you-"

"I'm not paying for a hooker, Shitty glasses" Levi stated bluntly.

"Well, the money's up for grabs when you change your mind" Hange offered hopefully.

"Don't you mean if I change my mind" Levi sipped his drink.

"I said what I said~" Hange wiggles her brows. Levi looks away dismissively.

"And now for our last performance of the night!" The announcer shouted excitedly.

"Our best dancer in this fine establishment!
Known for her astonishing beauty!
Please welcome: Y/N L/N!"
The announcer welcomes you onto stage, you strut on with a seductive wave.

Levi's eyes widen in surprise, seeing someone so beautiful and so elegant at such a shithole like this.

Hange smirked seeing Levi's shocked expression, already pulling out her money.

Everyone cheered as you were on stage, the whistles and promiscuous comments continued as you began dancing.

Levi watched in amazement, star struck by how seductive you were in comparison to the other women.

You made the dances graceful and enticing, sweat glistening on your skin as you twirled and did acrobatic-like dances.

Levi's eyes were on you at every moment, watching as your leg wrapped around the pole.
Wishing it was him you'd wrap around, whilst he'd fuck you.