💙Cop!Levi x Sadist!Criminal!Reader💙 Does it hurt

Gender neutral.
SLIGHT LIME.

You didn't know what it was...

"Please...s..stop..ugh.."

But seeing how this little girl whined...

"It hurts...wahh..."

Was really exhilarating.

You smashed her head to the ground, watching her cry in pain as her delicate face was bruised and broken.

She used to bully you, but not anymore.

You looked around the classroom, everyone staring in horror at the girl you had beat half to death.

You didn't feel an ounce of pity, you just felt content with your actions. Seeing her fearful expression as you kicked her to the ground.

Instead of giving her an apology you could only say:

"Does it hurt?"

~~~

((12 years later))
reader is 20

"It's been 3 fucking years and we still have jack shit on this person" Levi growled, throwing the evidence onto his desk.

Hanji sighed and adjusted her glasses.
"We should start using different methods, since they seem to be predicting our movements" Hanji said and Levi grumbled with a nod.

"This psycho's been predicting our moves since day 1, we need something that would catch them off guard" Levi replied, lifting up a sheet of paper and reading it.

"Perhaps a spy?" Hanji suggested and Levi made a 'tch' noise.

"What good would that do? It's a mass murderer, not a cheap criminal" Levi responded with a dismissive sigh.

"Why don't you be the spy, Levi?"

And that's when Levi made a grave mistake.

~~~

"Ngh...get the...hell off of me.." Levi growled, feeling a blade cut ever so slightly into his bare chest.

He tried to force himself off the metal chair he was strapped to, obviously to no avail.

"Such interesting noises, you're surprisingly sensitive" You complimented him, letting your hands run across his muscular chest.

After choosing to go after you, Levi had been tricked by a traitor into drinking the wrong drink.
And falling right into the criminals arms.

"Is this what you get off on, seeing people in pain? You really are a piece of shit" Levi mocked, giving you dead a expression, which to your dismay didn't show any pain.

"Don't say things like that...it gets me excited" you gave a slow laugh, wandering the knife lower down his stomach.

Levi wore a blindfold, since if he saw you it'd be problematic.

"Fucking psycho..." Levi grunted, panting in order to not show any pain.

"You look very alluring when you bleed, Levi" you licked your lips, dragging the blade along his cheekbone.

He gave a low grunt and snapped his head to his side, you gave a smirk.

"You're so stiff, am I not even gonna get screaming?" You whined disappointedly, letting the knife cut into his cheek.

"Why'd I give you that satisfaction?" He said, unamused and annoyed.

"No one will hear you, you're stuck here, so no need to be embarrassed" you teased, putting the blade on his lip.

His brows furrowed, feeling the icy cold metal of the blade run down his neck and towards his stomach.

You looked up at his confused face, which couldn't see how gleeful you were.

He felt the knife go towards the hem of his jeans. "Tch" he growled in disgust.

"The second I'm out of here..." Levi hissed, you looked up to him and slid the knife lower, unbuckling his belt.

"I'm going to hurt you so bad, you'll be begging me to kill you" He said, in a tone that almost made you shudder.

"I look forward to it" you said, lowering his jeans.

"A pervert too, can you really get any more disgusting?" Levi growled, feeling the blade

"Oh, that's cute..." You laughed slightly, Levi faced your voice for an explanation.

"I'm going easy on you, Levi" You flicked his forehead.

He grit his teeth.

"You should be dead by now, but I decided to wait it out and let you suffer..." you whispered.

"Cutting off your nails, burning your skin, even piercing you with a blade wasn't enough to make you cry" you ran the blade over his groin, he flinched, staring down to his lower area.

"Does it hurt?" You mumbled.

"You must be insane if you think I'd ever submit to you" Levi said, almost tauntingly.

You ran the blade up and down the outline of his member, watching him jolt as it reached the tip.

He panted, leaning his head back to ignore the tantalising distraction.

But the more he ignored it, the more taunting it became.

You moved behind him, still keeping the blade on his tip.

"Oh my, Levi...it looks like.." You lifted up his blindfold.

His eyes widened in disbelief.

"You're hard, Levi" you smugly said, not allowing him to see your face, but to revel in his shame.

"You disgust me"