💙Sadist!Levi x Crack!Reader💙 HARDER DADDY

Scenario: Y/N was an MP accused of doing shit and Levi needs to get her to spill the beans.
((GENDER NEUTRAL))

"I'm sure you know why you're here,
L/N" Hanji cooed, walking inside and adjusting her gloves.

Beside her walked a very short man, also adjusting gloves and holding a pair of pliers.

"Is this about calling that guy short?" You uttered sarcastically, not knowing the real reason why you were here.

"Oh great, a jokester" The short male you identified as Levi muttered distastefully.

"Oh great, an attitude problem" you retorted equally as disinterested, imitating him.

"Surprisingly calm in a very deadly situation! How interesting!~" Hanji giggled.

"More like annoying, when do I get to start?" Levi asked, flexing the pliers.

"Someone's kinky..." you chuckled quietly, fangirling.

"I think I'll leave them to you, Levi" Hanji hummed, leaving the dark, bloodstained room.

A silence filled the room, for others it would seem like cold tension but for you it was just awkward.

"This won't last as long if you tell everyth-"

"Ya like jazz?" You exclaimed out, making the room go silent.

"Oops, sorry. I disturbed your 'cool guy' moment" you whined, gasping.
Levi glared at you in annoyance.

"You were being too suspenseful..." you mumbled, feeling even more awkward now.

"God, you don't stop fucking talking" Levi growled, hitting you in the face.

And as he was about to gain his sadistic satisfaction from causing you intense pain...

"AGH~ HARDER DADDY!" You moaned out.

Silence.
You burst out laughing.

"PFFT! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" You laughed uncontrollably, pleased with his reaction.

"Are you insane or something?" Levi questioned monotonously, grabbing your jaw.

"Jeez, first my therapist and now you?" You muttered jokingly before laughing.

You gasped as Levi suddenly launched a kick to your face, making your nose swell up with a satisfying crunch.

"If you're going to talk, at least put your words to good use while you still have your tongue" Levi threatened, his shoe still against your face.

"I'm going to look like squidward after this.." you groaned, coughing as he slowly removed his foot.

"Tell me what you know or I'll make you looked like a crushed up dog" He threatened, yanking you towards him by your hair.

You shook your head, dismissing the debris on your face.

"I hope you're not like this with your lovers" you coughed, he kicked you again.

"Just kidding...it'd be hot if you were" you chuckled, earning another blow to the face.

"Stop rambling, give me the information about the MP's" Levi growled.

"I would but I'm kind of enjoying this" you teased, giving a bloodied smile.

"That's it, i'm getting four eyes back" He said, going for the door.

"Wait no! I'll be good!" You whined sarcastically, pouting and making puppy eyes.

"You're a fucking psycho" Levi grunted.

"Says the one who got a stiffy to beating my ass" you said, glancing down to his bloodied trousers.

He looked down and then kicked your face in once more.