🖤Cheater!Levi x F!Reader🖤 Cold hearted

Levi had been off recently.
He wasn't responding to texts, wasn't talking as much and when he did talk he was always cold.

You tried asking him what was wrong but he just dismissively said he was fine, without any explanation.

So you decided to discuss it with Hange, who was actually very comforting.

"I don't understand...he's changed..." you mumbled woefully and Hange shook her head.

" it'll be okay, maybe the shorty is hiding something" Hange stated and you nodded.

"That could explain why he's so dismissive lately..." you said.

"Lets figure this out. Good cop, bad cop style"

~~~

The two of you investigated for what seemed like hours, looking through his things and trying to find hidden meanings in his texts.

Perhaps, he was just moody?
It wouldn't be surprising, but doesn't explain his snappiness.

You checked through every drawer and cupboard before coming to an end of your investigation.

"I got nothing, let's try again tomorrow!" Hange said excitedly and you nodded.

---

That night, when Levi came home you wore your best lingerie just to impress him.

You lay on your side, facing away from him with the blanket slightly over your hip.

You felt a rough hand against your waist and instantly shuddered, you felt a hot kiss on the back of your neck.

"Did you wear this just for me?" He chuckled and kissed down your back, you let out a mewl as he began to unclip your bra.

He travelled a hand to your breast and massaged it, making you moan.
You were happy, you finally had his attention.

The two of you made love that night, but it felt different.
It felt less like making love and more like rough fucking.
Emotionless and almost distant.

Something was definitely wrong.
He didn't love you anymore.

~~~

"Where is he right now?" Hange asked suspiciously, having heard about your past night.

"He said he was going to be in the office with Erwin till late" you stated, rubbing your hands together.

Hange rubbed her chin in thought, before her eyes widened with a realisation.

"What's wrong?" You whispered, Hange remained deadfaced.

"Erwin isn't supposed to be on duty today..." Hange mumbled, your eyes widened in shock.

"Then who is he-"

"Cmon let's go!"

~~~

"Y/N?..." Levi groaned in protest, his body curled over his desk and another woman.

The woman blushed in embarrassment, whispering to Levi 'who is she?'

"I-I can't believe..."

"You really have no shame, Levi" Hange rubbed her temples and you just began sobbing.

"You're cruel...I thought you love me!-" you cried and the woman's eyes widened.

"Y-you have a girlfriend?!" The woman below him yelled, before pushing him away and clothing herself.

"I'm so sorry!-" the woman ran off.

Levi knew he was in the wrong, so it's not like he can do much but hope his girlfriend would forgive him.

"Look, I'm so-" He was cut off by your yelling.

"Why?! Didn't you say you loved me, why did you lie?!" You yelled heartachingly.

"Forgive me..." Levi mumbled, too prideful to speak up.

"Let's go, Y/N" Hange rolled her eyes, you just turned around to leave.

"Y/N! Don't leave it was just a-"

"Don't ever talk to me again!-" you yelled before slamming the door.