💙Cat!Levi x Reader💙 no salmon

For all my cat people out there.
((GENDER NEUTRAL))

Levi purred calmly on the couch, rolling and stretching comfortably while watching you do your work.

He gave loud purrs, signalling his want for attention.

"One second, Levi...I'm just finishing this essay..." you mumbled, rapidly typing with your sore hands.

Levi gave an incoherent hiss before leaping onto his feet and strutting onto your desk.

"Are you hungry? I'll get you some food in a moment" you muttered, your eyes still on your computer.

Levi rubbed his fluffy face against yours.
'Pay attention to me, stupid owner'

You smiled as he slid his head under your chin and purred, you giggled and stroked under his chin.

"Aw, Levi~" you chirped giddily, petting your adorable companion.

'There we go, you're not completely useless' Levi purred.

"What'd you want for food today?" You asked your feline.

'Salmon, make salmon'

"How about some (insert cat food)" You asked and Levi narrowed his eyes in distaste.

'No, idiot. I want salmon' Levi thought as he chased you as you ran to make him food.

'Salmon! MAKE SALMON' Levi made loud meowing noises to try and get your attention.

He climbed onto the counter top and pushes away the (insert cat food).

You looked at him in confusion as he scratched at the fridge.
'Salmon, now'

"You can't keep eating fish...you might get sick..." you mumbled, getting the (insert cat food) once more.

Levi hissed.
'No, I don't want that cheap bullshit. Give me salmon! I won't get sick!'

"No, you're eating this and that's final!" You growled and Levi hissed even more.

"Don't hiss at me, young man!" You raised your finger at him accusingly.

'I can take down a human, you're tall ass isn't a challenge'

When you thought he was about to get out his claws, Levi went into a comfortable sitting position.

You narrowed your eyes in suspicion.
And then he did it.

THE KITTEN EYES.

His pupils widened an adorable amount, enough to make your heart swell and knees weak with joy.

"T-that's unfair! No!" You shut your eyes and raised a hand in defence.

'The humans all cower before me'

You opened a single eye and saw him sadly look down with the most angelic glassy eyes.

It was too much for your heart to take.

"Okay...you win..." you muttered, giving in to the excited cat.

~~~

You sat on the sofa, Levi on your lap eating his expensive ass salmon.

You petted him and sighed, he cuddled up to your stomach and choked down the rest of his salmon.

'Thanks, human'

Levi rested his head on your stomach and cuddled up to it, trying to get comfy.

You smiled and turned on the TV, massaging him under his chin.

Levi was the only friend you could trust, because he was your cat.

"Love you, Levi~" you chirped, patting his head.

Levi purred in response, falling asleep as you stroked him softly.

'Being a cat is great'