BEFORE YOU READ

Hey everybody! Just to clear up a few things before you read!

This is a REWRITE. It is based off of Sonic 06. There will be many changes to the plot, so be prepared.

SOME KEY DIFFERENCES:

- Princess Elise III is NOT IN THE STORY

- Soleanna is now from the Sol Dimension. (Trust me, it's important)

- The Flames of Disaster that took place 10 years before the events of 06 are not the same in this story. In this one, it's a prophecy that sets stage for what happens, and the Flames of Disaster are what is prophesied for the future (so the future Iblis is known as the Flames of Disaster)

- Blaze is no longer in the future with Silver. She is in her own dimension respectively.

- So yes, Silver is on his own in the future, making him an easier target for Mephiles.

- Blaze is a part of Sonic's Episode, Amy is a part of Silver's Episode. Just to clarify if someone was thinking about game format.

- There will not be as many time jumps as in the original. (There is one specifically I had to get rid of because it caused a whole alternate timeline and a bunch of plot holes o.O)

- some of the boss battles will be changed/moved somewhere else. For example, the Egg Cerberus will not be in Shadow's story, and the Egg Wyvern will not have Eggman inside of it.

So those are the main points I needed to make covered 😅

At the end of the book, I will show all of my concept art and a bunch of other extra fun stuff! I do this for every story I write, but this one will have a lot XD

Some parts of this story might be a little boring because of trying to lengthen the chapters to a decent amount, like 3-4 thousand words.. so apologies for me trying to explain how levels would work without the entertainment that is the conversations -_- (dialogue is my strong suit in writing—)

Also please excuse my attempt at writing a prophecy, I didn't even care about writing in rhymes or in any sort of pattern, I just wanted to get the point across 😅

Oh! And I've had this sitting in my drafts for a WHILE. Some chapters will have chapter art while others will not (because a friend and I became lazy and we did not draw our parts, so thank you so much to Usako, Lea, and Elementarmeister for helping out with the chapters you drew for 💕)

Maybe I'll add doodles of the chapter art. We'll see :)

Alright, that's all I've got.
Hope you enjoy the story!

~ Sweggy