Insecurities

(Request from @BeccaDurr)

Tokoyami felt uncomfortable in his body because of how insecure he was at the time. Tokoyami always worn baggy hoodies so he could hide his body from the people around him. Tokoyami hugged himself as he sat in class which caught Shoji's attention, Shoji gotten a bit worried for Tokoyami and the way he was acting the past few days. He didn't seem to get bother by it until now, and he'll figure it out once class ends.

As class ended Shoji gently placed his hand on Tokoyami's shoulder, "Are you feeling ok Toko?", asked Shoji with a worried tone in his voice, Tokoyami jumped lighted and looked up at Shoji, "Y-yea I'm fine Shoji", said Tokoyami as he gave a small smile. "Are you sure Toko? Because as your boyfriend I noticed the way you acted and it's worrying me", said Shoji as he gets more worried, "Yes I'm sure", whispered Tokoyami as he looked down lightly. "Ok...if you say so I won't bother you about it any longer, I'll see you later ok", Shoji said a bit sadly then walked away.

Tokoyami noticed the worry Shoji had on his face which made Tokoyami feel bad, "He was the only person who actually noticed", Tokoyami whispered as he walked to a cherry blossom tree Tokoyami then again hugged himself and looked down. When Tokoyami sat at the cherry blossom tree he noticed Shoji coming over and sitting next to him, "You feeling ok?", Shoji asked calmly as he looked down as Tokoyami, Tokoyami felt the need to be honest with Shoji so he shook his head no as he looked down. Shoji sighed a bit and brought Tokoyami's head up gently, "What's wrong", Shoji said calmly, "It's just that I felt insecure lately and it's making hate myself and my body", explained Tokoyami as tears appear in his eyes.

Shoji brought Tokoyami close to him and hugged him, "It's ok to feel that way Tokoyami but you need to tell someone about it so they can help you feel better", said Shoji as he hugged him and rubbed his feathers gently. Tokoyami silently cried onto Shoji's chest and looked up at him, Shoji looked back at him and smiled gently. "I'll always be here if you ever feel those feelings again ok Toko", Shoji said as he kissed his beak, Tokoyami slowly stopped crying and smiled, "Promise", Tokoyami whispered.

♥♥♥
request is done and I'm proud of it uwu