The Confession

( Requested by Squiggly-octo )

As morning came Tokoyami was woken up with Dark Shadow banging pans together, "WAKE UP, WAKE UP", said Dark Shadow still banging the pans. Tokoyami groaned and sat up and took the pans away from Dark Shadow, "Stop it with that Dark Shadow, now go away", Tokoyami said standing up, "Finnne, but remember to confess to Shoji today like you said you would Fumikage", Dark Shadow said before he disappeared making Tokoyami blush after. Tokoyami shook his head and placed the pans onto the counter then went to his closet yawning a bit, he then looked on what he could wear since he didn't have classes today. He put on a some pants and a hoodie and left his dorm, when he left his dorm he saw Shoji making him instantly blush, Shoji looked over at Tokoyami and smiled under his mask. Tokoyami couldn't think of anything once he noticed Shoji walking over to him, "Hey Tokoyami", Shoji said still smiling down at him, "H-heyyyy Shoji, hehehe, did I ever tell you I like turtles?", Tokoyami said awkwardly as he blushed brightly, "Ummm...no?", Shoji said with a little chuckle, then there was a small awkward silence between them.

Tokoyami then suddenly broke the silence, "Well um...Shoji, can you meet me at the blossom tree later?", Tokoyami said feelings nervous, "Oh um..of course!", Shoji replied smiling. "That's great! I'll see you after class!", Tokoyami said quickly walking away, once he reached the end of the hallway he slapped himself, "We don't classes today bird brain", Tokoyami said whispering to himself as he blushed deeply. Shoji watched him walk away and when he was out of his view he blushed brightly, 'That was soo adorabllllle!', Shoji thought as he laughed softly and blushed more brightly. Shoji then walked and left the dorms and replayed that whole moment with Tokoyami over and over again in his mind making him smile, 'I'll definitely see him at the cherry blossom tree', Shoji thought as he smiles bright as he walked.

❣︎time skip, place: cherry blossom tree❣︎

Tokoyami sat under the cherry blossom tree waiting for the person he loved most then anything in the world, as he waited he daydreamed about him and made up a bunch of scenarios about the both of them. "HEY TOKO!", Shoji yelled out coming close to Tokoyami making Tokoyami jump, "O-oh Shoji!", Tokoymai said as he got into reality then quickly getting up, Shoji came and stood in front of Tokoyami and looking down at him. Tokoyami looks back at him and blushes brightly, "So um...were there something you gonna tell me Tokoyami?", Shoji asked breaking the silence between them, Tokoyami blushed more and nodded, "Y-yes there is something I need to tell you! It's just that...", Tokoyami said blushing and looking down shyly. Shoji patiently waited for Tokoyami to say what he needed to say until Dark Shadow came out to help, "Fumikage likes you a whole lot to the point he makes daydreams during about you during class! And that's also why he's always awkward around and with you", Dark Shadow said making the both of them blush deeply.

"This is too embarrassing..", Tokoyami whispered as he looked away shyly, he then noticed Shoji was just standing there in silence and shock making Tokoyami feel some sort of sadness, "I-I understand you don't feel the same Shoji, you don't have to be with me to make me happy", Tokoyami said rubbing his arm and looked down with a sad expression. Shoji looked at Tokoyami then brought him close giving him a hug, "I like you too Tokoyami, I know the guilt you feel without having someone beside you for most of your life that's why I'm gonna be the one beside your side now", Shoji whispered to him. Tokoyami then suddenly broke down and hugged Shoji tightly, "Thank you...having someone like you on my side was all I wanted in life...thank you Shoji", Tokoyami said as he cried, Shoji wipes his tears from his eyes and kept him close, "No problem, now let it all out", Shoji whispered calmly.

"I'll always be here for you, and that's a promise from me to you Toko"

❀︎Request finished❀︎

❁❁❁
Message from admin:
So sorry about for the late request, I was kinda busy with school and stuff so take this request for one of my friends on here :) ~Admin