A New Start

(requested by sharky_eats_flowers )

it been a while since Tokoyami and Shoji has been married, the two were happy of course and it seems they didn't have any problems until one day. Shoji woke up to Tokoyami vomiting in the restroom which made him immediately worried, he quickly got out of bed and went to the restroom where Tokoyami was in and pats his back gently still really worried, as Tokoyami finished his vomiting he laid onto Shoji's chest with tears in his eyes, Shoji held Tokoyami close, "Fumi, are you alright?", Shoji asked with a worried tone in his voice. Tokoyami gave a small nod, "I just felt really sick once I woke up, and my stomach hurts a lot too", Tokoyami says as he made small whimpers and cries. Shoji felt extremely worried now and gently carried Tokoyami trying to not hurt him anymore, "I'm gonna take you to the hospital because you might get sick even more and the doctors might help with that", Shoji says with one of his limps mouths as he left the house and quickly heading to the hospital.

As they arrived at the hospital Tokoyami was placed in a room as Shoji waited still worried out of his mind, he tired every way possible to calm himself down. As he saw a nurse come out of Tokoyami and walked towards Shoji Shoji was slightly relieved as he stood up, "I-is there something wrong with my husband?", Shoji asked with worry, the nurse shook her head no, "No, there's nothing wrong but can you come into his room, your husband has a surprise for you", the nurse said as she took Shoji into the room Tokoyami was held in, Shoji was relieved as soon as he saw Tokoyami and smiled, "Fumi...is everything alright, the nurse say there was an surprise for me?", Shoji asked as he went towards Tokoyami, Tokoyami smiled up at Shoji, "Oh, yes, the surprise is that you're gonna become a father", Tokoyami said as he smiled and rubbed his stomach.

Shoji went silent for a moment then smiled after, "A baby...", Shoji whispered as he rubbed Tokoyami's stomach gently as he smiled, "I'm exiced Fumi, I'm really happy", Shoji said as he used one of his limps to turn into a mouth and kiss Tokoyami's feathery head, "I'm excied too Mezo", Tokoyami says as he giggles softly. "Congrats you two, we're proud", said one of the nurses as they smiled, both Tokoyami and Shoji smiled and giggled together as they felt more happier then ever, "I guess this calls for a new start Mezo", Tokoyami says smiling up at Shoji, "It sure is Fumi", Shoji says as he smiled back at him.

message from admin

sorry if this request is late and short, but i would like to say this book has gotten a bunch of attention and is about hit 3k reads which made me supremely proud and surprise, thank you all for reading this book. Shoutoko has been a big comfort ship for me and it makes me happy whenever i write, draw, or see fan art of it, but thank you again and comment if you want to see a part two of this part

— admin