One Click Away

(Requested by shoji_kai )

Today was a normal day for two youtubers named Tsukuyomi and Tentacole, or just known as Fumikage Tokoyami and Mezo Shoji. Today the two youtubers planned to do a meet and greet with fans. Tokoyami drove on his way to the place that held the meet and greet, and as he drove he was filed with one thought...meeting a youtuber that he seems to not know of. "I never heard of this Tentacole guy but he seems like a good guy from what I heard", Tokoyami thought as drove to the place that held the meet and greet, as he arrived he parked his car and got out of it then locked it like he usually would do and walked inside. As he looked around a bit he was amazed on how the place looked and gave a small smile, he then saw one of his mangers coming over to him, "Tokoyami! Finally your here!", they said smiling, "Yea, I didn't want to be late but I have one question, is that Tentacole guy here yet?", Tokoyami asked, the manager nods and brought Tokoyami to the placed that held the meet and greet, "He's right over there", they said as he pointed to a tall male youtuber that Tokoymai heard all about and as Tokoyami looks at him he noticed the youtuber was talking to someone.

as the tall youtuber finished his talk he looked over Tokoyami and his manager and gave them a smile then headed to the two, Tokoyami blushed lightly as he saw him get closer, "Hey Tsukuyomi! It's nice to finally meet you", the tall man said as he took out his hand in front Tokoyami, Tokoyami stared at his hand as there was silence between the two youtubers. Then Tokoyami knew he wanted a hand shake making him blush slightly more, "O-oh! It's nice to meet you too Tentacole!", Tokoyami said as he grabbed his hand and gave him a hand shake, "Sorry if I made it sorta awkward between us Tentacole", Tokoyami said as he awkwardly chuckled and smiled. "It's alright Tsukuyomi, and also my name is Mezo Shoji so you don't have to call me by 'Tentacole'", Shoji said as he laughs lightly not trying to make it obvious, 'Mezo Shoji, huh?', Tokoyami thought as he smiles.

"I'm Fumikage Tokoyami, it's nice to fully meet you Shoji", Tokoyami said as he smiles up at Shoji, Shoji then blushed at Tokoyami's smile and smiles back, "Come on you two! Your fans will come in in about 15 mintues so we got to get the both of you ready when they arrive", the manger said as they clap there hands together, Shoji and Tokoyami nods and looks at each other and smiles. The two then went to a certain place where they planned their meet and greet and waited for fans to come in. 'Why am I feeling this weird feeling, but I feel this way when I'm with him', Tokoyami thought as he lightly looks up at Shoji and blushed brightly then releasing a small smile, he slowly lost himself in his own little world as he admired Shoji. Shoji then noticed fans coming in and saw how spaced out Tokoyami was and blushed lightly and pats his shoulder, "Toko? Earth to Tokoyami", Shoji said as he smiles lightly.

Tokoyami jumped as he came back to reality and blushed deeply and looks up at Shoji, "I-I apologize Shoji!", Tokoyami said as he got embarrassed, "Hey, it's alright, you just spaced out and anyways, our fans are where so lets get ourselves prepared", Shoji said as he smiles, Tokoyami blushes and nods as he smiles back at Shoji. The two then jumped at the loud screams they heard from running fans coming to them, "Tsukuyomi! Tentacole!", some fans yelled out as they stood and front of the two and fangirl/boy over the two, Tokoyami and Shoji smiles, "Who's first?", both youtubers said with a smile on their faces making fans squeal. 'This is gonna be hard', Tokoyami and Shoji thought as they sighed. The two then started giving out autographs to fans and having some compliments from time to time.

❀︎time skip, after the meet and greet❀︎

As the two finished they decieded to take a break at a break room they had, "You were expremely calm back there Shoji", Tokoyami said wirth a smile as he drinks a cup of coffee, "Yea...I try to be calm as possible when I have meet and greets like these, and even tho I'm nervous I always stay calm", Shoji said as he smile brightly making Tokoyami blush lightly, he then smiles back and looks down slightly, "Shoji...can I tell you something?", Tokoyami asked, Shoji looks at Tokoyami, "O-of course! You could tell me anything", Shoji said as he blushes lightly, "I..um..I know we basically just meet but I have very deep feelings for you..", Tokoyami said as he blushes deeply, Shoji blushes and looks at Tokoyami, "I feel the same Tokoyami, that's why I was so calm today, I also thought you were adorable when I first saw you Toko", Shoji said with a smile. Tokoyami blushes deeply and smiles, "And if you like we could become a couple?", Shojisaid as he smiles, "Y-yes! But if you promise not to tell the fans until we're truly ready", Tokoyami said as he stood up as he went to Shoji and hugs him.

"Promise", Shoji said as he hugs Tokoyami back, the two then left the break room and left the place, Shoji then took Tokoyami to his car, "Toko, remeber to text me when you get home ok?", Shoji said as he watched Tokoyami get into his car, "Of course! I'll text you in a bit, bye bye", Tokoyami said as he smiles and waves goodbye to Shoji before he drove with a smile, Shoji waves back and smiles, 'He's one click away so i'll be safe', Tokoyami said as he smiles.

note from admin
So sorry if this one shot is crap, I was basically up all night trying to finish this so hopefully you guys enjoyed this :^)

—Admin