A Time Together

You can listen to the song 👆
Maybe you should because it gives like a calming vibe when listening.
{THIS ISN'T APART OF THE STORY}
Explanion:
So the rivals are chillin' and having fun and suddenly they noticed Victor acting strange towards Hop. Read for you to find out :)

Some other things I want to say: Hop is a lil bit of a perv cuz my brain said so. Victor is the shy kid in the group so thats why Hop likes him--- jkjkjkjk...unless? XD
Victor and Gloria (Gloria is the female trainer) are siblings (Even in the real story) they're with Bede and Marnie
Thats all. Time for the other story (NOT THE REAL ONE)
FYI: Please don't get mad at me.
______________________________________

No one's POV
It was a rainy Wednesday.
The rivals are staying over Victor and Gloria's house while their parents are on a short vacation. But instead of staying inside, all of them are outside watching Victor and Hop having a pokemon battle with their starters. Victor chose Sobble which is now a Inteleon and Hop chose Scorbunny and is now a Cinderace. Gloria, Marnie and Bede are staying in their umbrellas and watching them.

"I knew you'll take out your Inteleon for my Cinderace, mate!" Hop shouted happily as seeing the joy during the battle.
Victor smiled, "Inteleon use Snipe Shot!" He shouted. Inteleon blasted water through his finger that hitted Cinderace. "How about this counter then?" Hop said, at time when Cinderace started to make a ball of fire from her feet. "Now Cinderace! Use Pyro Ball!" Hop shouted and his starter blasted the firey ball to Inteleon. It wasn't that effective due to the type disadvantage but the problem is the fire spreaded a bit on the grass, by the help of the rain it dissapear. "Oi guys, you should stop fighting before you might destroy the house or the backyard." Gloria said as she started heading back inside with Bede and Marnie.
"You did a very good job, Inteleon. Now you have to take a rest." Victor took out the pokeball and received Inteleon back. He looked at Hop smiling as Hop smiles too. "We should head back now." Hop asked. "Hmm..I guess I'll stay here for a while." Victor said as getting soaked by the rain.

(A/N: Not gonna lie, when it rains in the game. The trainer is like 'I don't give a sh!t about the rain' and just continue..Huh.
Don't mind me here just continue with the story.)

"What do you mean staying here Vic?" Hop asked. "You'll get all wet and possibly get sick!" He quickly grabbed Victor's arm and pulled his rival next to him. It made Victor blush since he's too close to his best friend or possibly his secret crush, they're now getting covered by Hop's umbrella. "Why do you want to stay in the rain like that?" Hop asked to the rival. "Well..I.." "You're to shy being with them?" Hop interupted Victor but he didn't mind, Victor nodded as the answer. "I know that the girls kinda turn into crazy maniacs and Bede is scary. But mate, just go inside! I don't want you to get sick or something might happen else!" Hop said worriedly. It made Victor silent and looking down not making eye contact, Hop smirked and his face starts to go closer to his rival. Victor felt his face getting red and redder, something was touching on his forehead and maybe his ear.?

(A/N: The problem when I'm doing these types of fanfiction is that I fangirl outta nowhere.)

Victor looked up and see Hop doing those things.."H-H-Hop?! W-what are y-you doing!?" Victor blushed. "I was trying to feel you better, something wrong?" Hop smirked. "Lets just go inside, they might waiting for us." Victor said as looking away embrassed and still blushing. "Okay then." Hop smirked.

Inside
"Took you long enough" Gloria said. "Sorry mate, our pokemon got out to play" Hop replied. "Oh okay." Gloria replied. 'More like doing something to me, Hop.' Victor thought while blushing and not looking direct eye contact to anyone even Hop. By that action, it got Marnie's attention. "Yo Vic, you okay? You're blushin' like crazy right now! Ya sick?" Marnie said.

(A/N: dammit. I'm not good at doing a Marnie impression.)

Victor snapped back through reality, "U-um..Y-yeah I'm okay!" Victor studdered 'Why am I studdering??' Victor thought. Bede gave Victor a suspicious look. 'I wanna die' Victor thought embrassedly.
All went quick that neither Hop and Victor noticed what happend, but they're stuck in a room.

So what really happened:
There was a room behind them because of Gloria, Marnie and Bede's suspicion of Victor and Hop. Gloria pushed both of them (Hop and Victor) into that room. The room is actually Victor's closet and they stayed both of them in the closet for 7 minutes. Well it's actually '7 minutes of heaven' but Victor dosen't know anything about that because of his innocence and Hop knows that-.

(A/N: I'm not good at explaining things)

Victor's POV
What the?! Where are we? I began to look around and I saw Hop texting someone with hus phone. Thank Zacian that he has brought phone but..my face starts to heat up, 'What is he doing here???' I thought.

Text:
Hop
Hey, why are we in Victor's closet?

Bede
You already know, don't you?

Hop
Wait..do you mean...:shock: (😲)

Bede
Yup. Just do it or I'll be the one doing that :evil: (😈)

Hop
I'll just do it! :mad: (😡)

Bede
(😂) :laughing: Okay then, break a leg.
-Offline-

No one's POV
It has been 4 minutes, so 3 minutes left. None of them are talking since Victor is extremely embrassed and too shy to talk and Hop is just waiting for Vic to say something. Victor finally said something,"Hop I..I have a confession to say" It got Hop's attention. "Tell me, mate." Hop replied. "Remember when you lost your jacket during Christmas?" Victor asked. "Yeah, I have extra of those but what about it?" Hop said. "I found it and I kept it." Victor said looking away, "And I wore it sometimes, s..sorry. You can have it back if you want." Victor added. "No it's okay, you can keep it. I have more those" Hop said. "Oh okay-" Before Victor can finish what was saying, Hop pinned Victor towards the wall which where the clothes where, so you can say they got covered by clothes. "H-Hop?" Victor studdered. Hop got more closer and closer that their lips starts to touch each other.

(A/N: Sooo I'm making this face, like I'm in digust but actually I enjoy it.)

They're kissing, it was shock for Victor since both of them are best friends for a long and didn't know he got the feelings that Victor has. Victor started to kiss back and wrap his arm around Hop's neck. (Yeh it took a long time 😖👏) They finally parted. 'I guess I did it.' Hop thought and looking at his redden rival. They're still in their positions, "So what do you think?" Hop smirked. It made  Victor more flustered, "I...It's...uh.." Before Victor could finish what he was saying, the closet door opens. "You guys can come out now" A male voice said. Hop went out of the pile of clothes and see its just the 3 trainers. "Where's Victor?" Gloria asked, "Oh, he's just hiding in the pile of clothes." Hop answered and got up. Marnie and Gloria are just taking the clothes away to see Victor, 'Hey Hop.' Bede whispered, 'Hm?' Hop hummed. 'So did you do it?' Bede questionned. 'Of course.' Hop smirked. 'I guess you have the guts to do it.' Bede chuckled, "As being Sonia's assistant, I always have the guts to do anything." Hop smiles. 'Psst. There he is' Bede whispered, Hop looked at Marnie helping Victor getting up, he's still blushing until now. Hop winked and it made his rival blush even more.

They gathered. "So! What happened in ther'?" Gloria crosses her arms, "We did it thats all." Hop smiled, Victor got embrassed and covers his face with his beanie. "What kind of 'did it'?" Marnie asked. "Well.." Bede started poking his finger like 'kissing' Hop nods, Gloria gasped "Victor is so lucky! Eventhough, I'm his older sister, I haven't even got a first kiss' Gloria cried. "Soo, you guys a couple now?" Marnie asked, it made the 2 boys silent because they're not sure, "Yep" Hop answered. "WHAT!?" Victor got away from covering his face and looked at Hop embrassed. "Heheh, but its true mate!" Hop gave Victor a peck on the cheek. Victor looked down still flustered. "Ya guys lucky" Gloria still cried. "Don't worry Gloria you'll a special someone someday!" Marnie cheered the saddened trainer. Then Hop kissed Victor heheehehheheeh-
______________________________________
Sooo that's all for a random chapter that isn't apart of the story but I had fun with it. This took me 4 or 5 days? Cuz I'm too busy and school. I might make more of random chapters with different stories instead of read story, this may or may not be a oneshot, but I might make it as one I dunno. I'll tell you guys if I close down the real story and make it random. FYI while making this I kept on fangirling heh-
I hope you liked this random chapter!