Trust [m?]

Hello I'm from the future, pls dont read this cuz it sucks and should be burning in hell. If you want to read this cringe chapter, then its up to you.

THIS IS ISN'T STILL APART OF THE STORY
Yeah sorry another chapter that isn't apart of the story but I'm still not sure if this is going to be oneshot or not.
So *clap* so *clap* so *clap* My friend told me to do a *inhale, exhale* if you know what I mean. I decided to test making one. I'M SORRY, I'm too innocent to do these stuffs.
'If you don't feel comfortable reading this, you may not read this chapter or skip it. Read on your own risk'
Ok let's do this.
Oh yeah this other story is a school au.
______________________________________

Victor's POV
After school, Hop and I are heading home together. Just for you to know, we're dating; Anyways, we're heading to Hop's place not mine. I already told my mum that I'll stay in Hop's place and my sis is with her friends and I didn't want to be alone so I went with Hop. Inside, his brother nor his mum isn't here yet, I saw him looking a note from the fridge, I guess its a note from his mum. "I guess we're alone right now." He said, "When is she coming back?" I asked, "I don't know mate. She said that she's going to my dad's place." He answered, "Probably getting me a lil brother." He chuckled. It made me blush, I don't know why, I just ignored what he said. "Soo what do you want to, mate?" He asked. "We can watch movies or play games" I said as answering his question. "How about we watch some movies? I have Detective Pikachu." He suggested, I nodded as a answer. I went to the kitchen to pop some popcorn in the microwave. While waiting, someone hugged behind me, I blushed and looked behind slightly. 'Oh its just Hop' I thought. "Something wrong Hop?" I asked, "Nothing,I just want to hug you that's all." He answered. "Hey Hop." I said. "Hm? What is it?" He said as I got his attention. "How come we haven't kissed?" I asked. "Well I'm too shy to ask you! And I don't know if you want to or not!" He said. "Oh, a lil kiss dosen't hurt no body" I smiled. "Okay then" Hop said as he starts to go closer to my face. His hands on my hips. My arms on his neck. Yes it's indeed an akward position while waiting the popcorn to pop. And yes we did kiss, it took a while but at the time the alarm from the microwave rings, we're already parted. "Oh, the popcorn is done!" I said as I let go off Hop to get the popcorn.

Nobody's POV:
After the movie, they were bored of course. They're thinking what they're supposed to say or waiting for someone to say something.
"Hey Hop, what do you want to do?" Victor asked. Finally someone spoke.
"Well..uhm.." Hop studdered while blushing. 'Huh? Why is he blushing all of a sudden?' 'Wait did he mean?..' Victor blushed too because of the thoughts he's thinking about. "H-Hop, did yo-you mean?.." "Yes I did." Both couldn't reply soemthing back and just blush. "Is it okay for you, mate?" Hop asked. Victor didn't know what to answer, 'Maybe..another one wouldn't hurt no body..' He nodded. "Okay then" Hop pushed Victor onto the couch and pin him down there.
Their faces starts to get all closer that they ended up kissing. (FYI: THEY DID THE TOUNGE ACTION THAT I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IN THIS BUT YEAH THANK YOU FOR READING THIS) They parted, there was a string of saliva that connects their tounge (the string dissapearsss). 'That-that..that..' Victor thought while looking at Hop and still blushing. Hop smirked. It wasn't finished.

(A/N: DAMMIT SORRY FOR THE A/N I'M JUST PANIKING)

Hop starts to unbotton Victor school shirt (he still wearin it) "H-Ho-Hop!?" Victor embarassly shouted but Hop ignored what Victor panicked about. He started kissing and licking Victor's neck leaving marks there.

(A/N: HOLY PAPER SHEET I CANT- I CAN'T--I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK w he rrbjfncndjsk-)

Victor bit his lip so he wouldn't moan. Hop pulled Victor's sleeveless shirt upwards to do the same thing.

(A/N: SORA (from kingdom hearts) I BECAME A HEARTLESS PLEASE HELP ME I'M GONNA CRY)

-I'm just gonna skip some parts and just put the 'chocolate' without explaination..maybe?-

"Are you sure that you can handle this?" Hop asked.

"Y-yeah..J-j-just be ge-gentle" Victor studdered.

"If you say so mate." Hop said.

T h r u s t skskksksksk

"AAAH-" Victor screamed.

"Ca-Calm down, I'm g-gonna-"
______________________________________
OKAY OKAY OKAY LETS JUST SKIP IT HERE I CAN'T HANDLE IT I'M SO SORRY GUYS, I'M NOT READY TO THESE KIND OF STUFFS IT MAKES MY BRAIN EXPLODE, THIS TOOK ALOT OF COURAGE TO MAKE THIS.

Before this story ends,

"Care to explain?" Gloria crosses her arms. Victor (which the marks) and Hop nervously laughed. Gloria sighed, "This what happens if you go too far Hop." Gloria said. "Well sorry I cou-" Before Hop could say what he's supposed to say, Gloria smacks Hop right in the head that made Hop faint.

The wild 'Hop' has fainted!
Pfft.

It made Victor scared then looked at her sister. "You're like 17! How the hell did lose your virginity in a young age!" "You're extremely lucky.." Gloria cried. "Don't worry Sis, you can find your loved one somed-" Gloria smacked Victor right in the head as well but didn't made him faint. "Ouch, sis.." Victor cried. "Sorry my overprotectiveness is taking over."
"How about you do that with your girlfriend?" Victor suggested. "So you would be calmed down for once?". Silence comes through the room. 'Holy Arceus how did he know'
______________________________________
I finally finished this! Which scares me alot while making this. Yeah sorry for the 'A/N's I kept on overreacting or panicking or just really fangirling. I hope you liked this ugly chapter thag I somehow made out of boredness and took all of my courage.
FYI I might make another story but don't worry if I get any motivation for this story, I'll make another chapter.