Spirit Returns! (Part 2)

IM CHOKING THAT THE "TIME TOGETHER" CHAPTER JUST REACHED 1K VIEWSS????? WOAGG?????? LIKE BROO YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE THIS??
_________________________________________

Chapter 2:

Dear Diary,
      It's been like 4 months on school but thank Zacian that we were given a 2 week break after those exams but how do I say this? Those tests were haaard..I'm planning to go back to that house, I wonder what's going on with Victor. Yes I still think about him, really worried about him.
     I hope he's doing okay, since I left him like that, I wish I could've just stayed. Oh well at least, I'm having fun at here...I'm not saying that Victor is not fun! He's fun too! Gawd, I hope he's not mad at me of something. I guess I'll end this before my friends disturb me, I hope I have a nice day today.

                                     -Love, Hop.

I closed my diary and sighed as I put the diary at my trusting cabinet. I hope they don't read it..if they do, I'm gonna murder them I thought to myself, kinda annoyed by the thought of them looking through my diary. I went out to my roo-- "Oh! Heya Hop!" Gloria, a.k.a Marnie's lover, greeted me as I went out. I just noticed that they're just playing Uno and Bede is gone, "Erm..Where's Bede?" I asked to the two girls, "His dad, Rose needed him for something, probably a family thing" Marnie answered, "Oh okay then. I'm going somewhere and you two girls better not do anything weeeird" I chuckled as I remembered that time when me and Bede went back to the apartment just to find out they were making out and then Bede shouted "get a room" which made the two girls embarassed as we both die of laughter. It was funny tho! "Ya ya, we know" Gloria said, I chuckled and left the apartment.
I arrived on the train station and went in the train that leads to the house. I'm pretty excited to see Victor again, I always wonder, whats going on at Victor?

-Victor's POV-
Day..forever, it's been really lonely! I know Hop's mom is here but it's really lonely, she can't like see me. I kinda mess with her but not too much cuz I was booored, I miss himm I wish Hop was here or I can escape this house but sadly can't! Which is disappointing, I reeaaally do miss him..UUUGGHHH. I just want to kick a wall just to get outside! Woah, I just heard the living door open or the main door! Probably just Hop's cat again, I sat on the floor and crossed my legs, I dont want my hopes to get too high, Hop will ne--

No one's POV
The sound of the main door openning alerted Victor but stayed in Hop's room, just in case if it's him or not. Meanwhile downstairs, Hop went inside the house, "Oh, hello Hop" Hop's mum greeted him as he went in. "Hey mum" Hop greeted back. "How are you in school?" His mum asked, "Well school isnt that bad, just had some exams but I handled it" He answered as his mum chuckled. "If you say so" After that, Hop ran up to his room as he openned the door, Victor was startled then start to realize it's Hop and he starts to tear up so he ran to Hop and hugged him tightly. "You came back! You finally came back!" Victor said happily with happy tears. "Geez, you really missed me that much?" Hop asked, "Of course I do! It's been really boring! Oh right,I met this cat..." Victor said as he proceeds to talk about his 'adventures' in Hop's house like about his cat being able to see him and them becoming friends with the cat, Hop didn't mind about listening to Victor's story, he liked it as he likes being best friends with Victor.

"So, Hop?" Victor asked looking at his best friend. "Hm?" Hop replied as he's gonna pay attention on Victor's next sentence. "How long are you gonna stay here?" Victor asked with worried eyes, since he might...leave him again. Hop blinked a few times, "Well I think, maybe 3 days" Hop answered, "Aww..Why 3 days??" Victor whines. "Sorry, I just remembered that I caught up to some of my remaining homework and my roomates need me" Hop apologized, "Oh, I understand! No need to apologize about it!" Victor smiled as Hop smiled too.
After 3 days,
"..Hop?" Victor asked with a sad tone, "Hm?" Hop looked at Victor, "Y-You're coming back right?" Victor looked down as the thought of Hop leaving and never coming back, it made him even more upset. "Of course I will. I promise, dont worry about it" Hop smiles, reassuring his best friend that he's coming back, Victor smiles too and they both shared a tight hug before Hop left the house and went on the train, looking at view as he sees houses, plants and more buildings, it saddened him that he had to leave his best friend again.

"Let's just hope that I'm able to come back to that house"

Back at the apartment, Hop openned the door to notice that everyone was asleep, he checked the time, it was 3 am in the morning he was getting a pretty tired from that ride. He went in the bathroom and took a quick refreshing shower then fixing himself as he lay on his bed. Thats when his thoughts went wild.

"What if I don't come back?"

____________________
GAWD Its like 2 am in the morning and I NEED SLEEP-
I'm still planning if there's gonna be a part 3 cuz like, I'm thinking for another story than just this. Hello sorry for this is kinda ew, I'm just tired and trying my best to make chapters as I can :')
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed