Spirit! (Pinkie promise?) (Part 1)

Why do you like this oneshot?
________________

We are now infront of a house that I never seen before. Oh yeah, I forgot we were going to a new place. I heard my mum open the back seat's door to let me out. We both took out all of our stuffs to put it inside our new house.
"Sweetie, why don't you check out your new room?" My mum asked to me. "Okay mum!" I ran inside my room, there were boxes, I think my brother put these here. Since, I have nothing else what to do, I fixed the boxes where my items were. To be honest, the room is really nice, the wooden floor and the nice-looking painted walls and a window that I can see the neighbors' houses.

After fixing my rooms, I had nothing else to do so I just messed around my rotom phone until something caught my eye, its was a glowing thing but it disapeared when it noticed me. I continued on my phone then it came back, its alot different, it's now a human boy? Someone is in my room? I thought to myself, well thats strange, no one came in my room nor I heard any footsteps going up to my room. Anyways, the boy was crying, of course I got kinda worried and approached him. I asked him if he was okay or whats wrong, he noticed me and he has a scared look, he asked how I can see him, "Well..I don't know actually, I just found you crying in my room." I answered, "o-oh..Okay" He replied wiping his own tears from his face. "So, what's your name? Are you really a ghost or someone broke in my room?" I asked him, "I'm Victor, I used to live here until I got squished by that book shelf" he points at the book shelf on the other side of the room. "You should be careful aannd I'm probably am a ghost" He said calmer than earlier. "Well I'm Hop! Me and my mom just moved in here today-" Victor looked surprised. "Uh..You look surprised. Did i say something?" I asked worriedly, he shook his head. "No, its just that you're not scared of me somehow" He said, "I dont think you're scary, you're more of a cool guy!" I said to him, honestly, it's so cool somehow seeing ghosts! "Well that's sweet" He said, with a red tint on his face. They chatted for a while which it was sunset until someone was knocking on the door which made Victor dissapear and the door opens. "Hop, it's time to eat dinner" Leon said as he open the door. "Oh right! Thanks for telling me!" Hop said as he run to the door and go downstairs to the kitchen.

By this happening, its almost like a routine until that one day..
Hop was packing his things, putting his clothes on the box and pu- "Heya Hop!" Victor appeared outta nowhere scaring the purple haired. "You almost gave me an heart attack!" Hop said, "Sorry, I guess I was spooky enough, right?" Victor giggled while Hop chuckled. "Sooo what are you doing?" Victor asked as he looked around Hop's room which had boxes. "I actually have to go" Hop answered with a sad tone. "Huh? How come?" Victor asked with curiousity. "I..I'm going to college which I have to stay in dorms" Hop answered again while carrying a box. "S-So..y-you're leaving?" Victor asked with a kinda scared tone. "Sadly yes..Meaning I have to leave you. I'm sorry Victor, I really am" Hop looked at Victor while the brunette starts to tear up. "I-I dont wanna be alone again! I-I..It was l-lonely and I dont like it! I want to be with you, Hop!" Victor sobbed. "..I know. I want to be with you too but I really had to go..Im really sorry Victor" Hop looked down, Victor sighes and wipes his own tears. "..Okay but promise me that you'll come back here to visit me?" He pulls out his pinkie finger, "Pinkie promise?" Hop looked at Victor with a smile as he pulls out his pinkie finger as they connected it.

"I pinkie promise"

______________

Ew so uh another cliffhanger, I'm gonna do another part of this which come out soon cuz I'm a lazy piece of crap that has low motivation to do this, I hope you guys like it tho.