Is it a Date or a Hangout?

Before starting the fic:
Henlo, its been a while since I wrote a fanfic, so this might come out suck. I hope I might be able to make this long enough, I'm having a lack of ideas.

Another note: This takes place after the tournament and the legendary part, that means Victor is the champion.

Alrighty, lets start!
_________________________________________

No one's pov
"Hop, will you go out with me?"

"Wha-" Hop spun around to look at his rival, "Uh..I meant as a hangout! Heheh.." Victor laughed nervously, "Sure! I will" Hop said happily, "Okay then! Lets meet up here, in this spot..er.." "How about..hmm 3pm?" "Okay!" After that conversation, they went to their houses

-At Victor's place-
2:01 pm

He's just looking at his closet whats good to wear, honestly, he's extremely nervous. "Vic, I'm hearing sounds in your room, whats goi-" Gloria stopped talking when she noticed some clothes scattered on the ground and a nervous teen, aka Victor. "Err..what are you doing?" She asks her brother, "Well uh..I going out with Hop and I don't know what to wear-" He answered, "Well how you just wear your nor-- Ohhhh yeah, you like him right?" She said making the teen a tomato, "Wha!? Thats not it! W-we're just friends!" Victor said trying to defend himself, "I was just messin with ya! Anyways, you guys aren't even going to something fancy, so just wear casual clothes?" Gloria said. Victor sighed, "If you say so, sis" Said Victor.

Hop's place
2:15 pm
"Hey Leeeonn!" Hop called out for his brother. Leon came inside his room, "What is it?" Asked Leon. "I need some help!" Said Hop, "What for?" Asked Leon again. "Victor and I is going to hang out today, and I can't think of anything to do! Sooo I need your help!" Leon started to think, making a 'hmmm..' sound. "You're dating Raihan right? Tell me what happened during your first date" Hop said. "Wait, why excatly 'date'?" Leon said curiously. "Well I have a crush on Victor and I'm planning to confess him later" Hop answered. "Oh, well uh..We mostly just chatted about random stuffs, maybe think of any conversations that might be perfect for you guys to talk, we also went out to resturants and by the end of the day, we just..um..well, just think of what you can do in your extra time" Leon answered to Hop's question, "Hmmm..Maybe I can think some few things for our extra time. Thanks for the help Leon!" Hop said, "No problem Hop" Leon patted his little brother's head before leaving the room.

----------

3pm reached out, Victor is still waiting for his rival, "Is he late?" Victor thought to himself. He decided to play around on his rotom phone. "Vic!" Someone called out his name, he looked up and see Hop. "Took you long enough" Said Victor, making Hop chuckle "Sorry, sorry, I got busy while I was at my place." "So, where are we gonna go?" Asked Victor, "Well I already got plans for that."

On the following day, they went to a pokemon cafe which they had met new pokemons that they haven't found before, meaning the two boys had fun there. They also did a challenge who makes the best curry, the judges was their starters, Cinderace and Inteleon, in the end, it was a tie, even the trainers liked each other's curries.

Now they're spending their time eating ice cream and chatting.

"Hey, Hop. What did you think about today? I mean what we did" Victor asked his rival, "Well..it's been fun, I've always liked your company and been apart of this journey we had. I liked it alot" Hop said, making Victor's face have a red tint on it. "I..well uh..Agree with what you said." Afterwards, they had finished their ice cream and about to leave. "I guess this is the end of the hang out" Said Hop as he scratch the back of his neck. "Yeah..See you tomorrow?" Victor asked, "Of course! Heh..heh" Hop answered, his rival was about to head back to his house until. "Vic, wait.." Hop cried out, getting his rival's attention. "What is it?" He said, going back to Hop. "I need to tell you something" Hop looked down, making Victor concerned. He took a deep breath and looked up. Facing Victor and pulling him closer to him, making their lips touch together. It took a while until they both parted, "W-What?-" "I know it's all of a sudden but I have these weird feelings that I had to tell it to you before I explode because of it! ..I like you Vic, I mean more than best friends! I know it's weird, it's okay if you don't like me back." Hop confessed making Victor surprised, he suddenly hugged Hop, making him jump. "I..I like you too, I feel the same way, Hop" Hop smiles and hugs back. After that, they shared a short kiss before heading back to their houses.

Victor closes the door behind him gently and sighing. "I guess it was a success?" A voice said making Victor turn around, it was just his sister. "Yeah, it was nice"

_____
Hi, sorry for the long update I'm slow at it. Sorry again for making you guys wait, I just have no motivation or idk to make a chapter here. I hope you enioy.