Its Getting Kinda Blurry

~
But now she's got
A cup with
Something else
In it
~
When I got to Marinette, I realized that it wasn't that bad and she was just buzzed. For now. I told Alya to stop her. Though at that time I didn't know that Alya too was buzzed. I went back to the boys. It was 10:00. Holy crap we had only been here an hour and so much had happened.

Third person POV (this is a one time thing)
Marinette was partying with her friends drinking, and having a good time. By this time Marinette had had so much to drink that she was starting to slur her words and trip over herself, not that she didn't normally trip over herself.

Luka decided to make the most out of dRuNk (that was autocorrect 😂) Marinette.

Luka walked over to Marinette looking around to see if he could see Adrien. Luckily Adrien was out of the room. Luka was dancing with the girl next to Marinette when Adrien came in the room.
~
And it's getting kinda
Blurry
At a quarter
Past 10
~
When I walked over to the dance floor all I saw was a large group of girls, with Marinette and Alya in the middle, totally wasted. It was 10:15 and somehow Marinette and Alya had drank so much that they were wasted.

I ran into the middle of the circle and pulled Marinette and Alya out to the side. I had to get them some water.

"Alya, Marinette, stay right here I'll be right back." I was talking to them like they were in kindergarten. It should be easy enough to get them to stay there.

I ran to the kitchen to find Marinette and Alya some water. Once I had it in hand I ran as fast as I could back.

Only to find that the drunk girls had left.

Yes this chapter is dinky.

It is super small, the next one will most definitely be much longer. I'm so disappointed in this chapter, 300 words. The next one will be good. Some drama is about to go down.

Thanks for reading!

Tikki Spots On! 🐞 Plagg Claws Out! 🐾

~Unlucky Chat