And I Know that Its Only a Wish

~
Now I'm grabbing her
Hips
And pulling her in
~
Wow. I thought she was going to come up with tons of excuses as to why we shouldn't. I was ecstatic, I couldn't be happier. I wore the biggest smile in the world when I started to walk up to her. Slowly I put my hands on her hips to bring her closer to me. She silently smiled at me, looking into my eyes through her lashes. I truly wanted things to go back to the way they were. I wanted to be with her.

"Marinette?"

"Adrien?"

"Does this mean you want to try this again?" Goddammit I really want her to say yes.

With only slight hesitation, she finally answered,

"Yes."

~
Kissing her lips
And whispering
In her ear
~

I tenderly kissed her, and she returned it. We stayed that way for a little over a minute, until we had to separate for air. We gasped, and all I could do was smile and blush. I raised my lips to her ear and whispered the three words that I've been wanting to say to her since we broke up.

"I love you."

And with that I tenderly kissed down her neck to her collarbone.
~
And I know that
It's only
A wish
And that we're not
Standing
By the water fountain
~

I silently wished that we were at her house instead of in the middle of an abandoned houses yard.

Then I got an idea. I was going to leave some marks on her neck, not big, but enough for Luka to notice. That asshole deserves it. Slowly before Marinette noticed. I left small red marks along her neck. I silently smirked.

After it started to get cold, I gave Marinette my jacket and walked her home. The walk was no longer awkward, but warm and comfortable. When we got to Marinette's house, she invited me in. Who was I to say no to her, I couldn't. Once we walked in Marinette started to speak.

"My parents aren't home, they are at a wedding in America. Do you want to watch a movie?"

I nodded, and then proceeded to help her set up the living room and TV. In the end Marinette picked the movie. Turns out she picked something longer than a movie. "Pride and Prejudice" it was a six hour long series.

As we watched, Marinette would recite the words from memory. I couldn't help but smile.

After the third episode, Marinette fell asleep. I silently picked her up and carried her to her room. I went back down stairs and cleaned up the mess that we made. After finishing I checked the time, 1:00 am. Hope my father didn't notice. I crept back into Marinette's room and kissed her goodnight.

Once outside of her bedroom I transformed into chat noir and made my way home. I can't wait to see the look on Luka's face tomorrow.

Fluff overload. Unlucky Chat.exe has stopped responding.

This was a lot of fluff. I could feel my teeth getting cavities just writing this chapter. OOF IM GOING TO THE DENTIST IN A FEW DAYS. Better start brushing REALLY good.

Me at the dentist:
Dentist lady: and when was the last time you flossed?
Me: b***h you were there.

Also, heads up there is one more chapter left. Kinda sad to be honest.

Thanks for reading!

Tikki Spots On! 🐞 Plagg Claws Out! 🐾

~Unlucky Chat