Whispering in Her Ear

~
Now he's grabbing
Her hips and
Pulling her
In
~

Luka slowly grabbed Marinette's hips, earning a small squeak from her in return. He smirked knowing she had forgotten almost everything. He started to slowly reel Marinette in to his arms. Marinette tried to stop him in return, but gave in when she realized just how big he was compared to her. Marinette still did not she who she was dancing with, the lights were on strobe and she was drunk. Therefore she was powerless against the world. Marinette knows that there is something she's forgetting, she knows and she's so close, but alas she can't figure it out. She couldn't remember anything. For all she knew this was her hubby she was dancing with. Though that was pretty far off.
~
Kissing her lips
And whispering in
Her ear
~
Luka slowly lowered his head down to Marinette's height and passionately kissed her. Marinette knew something spelt wrong. She wanted to stop, but he was holding her firmly in place. Finally after what felt like way to long Luka broke away. She gasped when she was freed from the kiss of hell. Just as she lifted her hand to slap him he grabbed it. Slyly he breathed into her ear, causing her spine to shiver, and not in the good way.

"Marinette, why would you try to slap the love of your life after he kissed you?"

She knew it was wrong. That he was lying. She couldn't possibly love someone like this could she? She knew she shouldn't listen. And she wouldn't. Marinette thought hard, she was supposed to be somewhere, anywhere but here. With someone.

~
And she knows that
She shouldn't listen
And that
She should be with me
By the
Water fountain
~

Suddenly Marinette remembered. The blond boy she loved. She was supposed to be with him by the water fountain.

Man I suck. Just putting Luka in there like that. Sorry chapters are so short.

Thanks for reading!

Tikki Spots On! 🐞 Plagg Claws Out! 🐾

~Unlucky Chat