Watch Yourself

Yaya POV

We pull up to the huge mansion in awe. "Damn this shit nice" we say at the same time, then bust out laughing.

"We are too much alike" I think.

We get out the car and go to the door ,its was alot of people here already so we jus walk right in when. When we walking in I see a whole lot of ass throwing, weed smoking and drinking. This is my type of party.

I tell Shy I'm going to get a drink she says okay she gonna go find Jade. Jade, Shy, and I are all childhood friends .

As I walk to the drinks I bump into what feels like damn brick wall that motherfucker didn't budge. I look up and see the fine ass stud looking down at me with a mug.

Yes I'm studxstud, studxstem,studxfem its dont matter to me as long as you gotta coochie we Gucci ha you see what I did there, I'm corny asf.

Anyway while staring at her thinking about different ways she can eat my pussy. I hear her say something.

"Huh what you said" I asked.

I said watch yourself shawty almost got yah ass slapped.

See why do niggas love to try me I was all chill til she came out her mouth side ways now I gotta show her wassup.

"First of all nigggaaa yo ass was the one standing in the middle of the hallway so you ain't gonna do shit but move the fuck out the way" I spat at her.

Next thing i know I'm being choked up against the wall no one was around though.

I ain't gonna lie I like that ruff shit , an involuntary moan slipped from my mouth as I bit my lip at her.

"What's yah name shawty" she asked.

My Ayanna but I go by Yaya hbu.

The names Kayde but for you its daddy.

"Nigga you tried but lemme see yah phone real quick" I say, at this point she put me down but her hand was still around my throat as a sure didn't mind.

She handed it to me and I put my number in and saved it as Yaya😜 call me sometime I say.

With that a walked away for get my drink leaving her shocked i guess she didn't think I was that bold.

Kayde POV
Lil mama was bold for that shit I ain't even finna cap.She aint my usual type of female but there was something about her that made a real nigg heart jump.i sound like a bitch nigga.

I walk away to find my bestfriend Xay(zay)her full name is Xiomari but if you call her that you gone be 12 feet under.

"Yo Xay" I called seeing her dancing with a bitch with a fat ass.

"Wassup nigga what you want" she said.

Nun jus tryna see if you wanted to go roll one I gotta talk to you real quick.

Bet

We walk to my den where all my weed is at. I grabbed one of my pre rolled blunts and sparked it.

"So what you wanted to talk about?"she asked

I just bumped into this shawty out der and she was fine asf no cap.

What happened?

"Alright so boom I saw coming from getting something to drink right and I was text cuz I had gotten a text from Boss about some business that  needed to be handled. So I feel something bump in to me and i look up and shawty just staring at me so you know I said something slick thinking she knew who I was. Nope she said something slick back to me and I checked her against the wall. Instead of struggling babygirl moaned and bit her lip at me. So I asked her what her name was and she said Ayanna but she o by Yaya. Ain't gone lie her voice did something to a nigga. Then she asked for my phone, I was confused until she gave it back and said call me sometime.  She's a stud and we both know how that went the last time