Acceptance

Kayde POV

I wanted to make sure that Yaya had a great time to just relax and not worry about anything that's goin on at home. The little vacay was great but we had to get home.

We are currently setting in Bosses living room. Yaya said she wanted to talk about the whole revenge situation.

********

Yaya POV

I decided to let the revenge thing go and just move on. I'm still sad but there isnt much i can do about it.

I already spoke to Spooky we decided to have her cremated and each keep half of the ashes. It wasnt fair to keep all of them when he was raising her as his own.

So i had the people in on what i originally wanted to do come to my parents house to tell them.

Y- So i decied to just leave the baby situation in the past, whoever did that is a very sick individual but killing them won't bring her back.
D- Are you sure it really upset you when you first told us
Y- Yeah im sure, Spooky and I discussed the whole situation a decided that this was best for all of us.
D-  Okay then

We all went out to eat and just talked about regular things.

Now i as back at Kadyes house and we were laying in the bed cuddling watching P Valley.

Y- I think we should move.
K- Where?Why?
Y- To Cali for a new start. I planned on going to UCLA for college so why not just move out there.
K- That's fine with me but it might take a couple months because I cant just up a leave the gang I have to ease my way out.
Y- We can talk to my dad about it he'll probably be on board with it.
K- Ok, I love you
Y- I love you, too

THE END

I had alot of fun writing this but the story has come to an end. Make sure you check otu my new book Falling from Grace.💛💛💛