Perfect Timing

Just for you Rockydawriter

Kaydes POV (8:25am)
It's the day after my party and it was lit. I couldn't get shawty off my mind. I think imma text her.

SexyGiant😜: Wassup mamas

FutureBae💓: Nun jus a lil hungover

SexyGiant😜:You tryna ride out wit me today

FutureBae💓: Coo but you gotta bring me food

SexyGiant😜:I'll see, whatchu want

FutureBae💓:I want a chicken biscuit with cheese and bacon from Chic-fil-a,hashbrowns, 2 cookies, and a frappé from McDonalds please🙏🏽

SexyGiant😜:Damn alright I'll be there in 30 be ready I dont like waiting

FutureBae💓: Whatever nigga dont rush me

I went and put on my outfit for today(outfit in media).Then got the food and stopped at the trap to talk to boss about the text from last night.

---------

I pulled up to Yaya house at 9:00. I texted her 10 minutes ago telling her I'm around the corner so she would be outside. Guess where she is, not the fuck outside so I go to the door and see it cracked open. I grab my gun before walking in the house, it was really quiet which didn't seem right because from what I seen last night babygirl ain't ever quiet.

I go upstairs to find her room when I hear whimpering from the bathroom. I go to the door and crack it open. I saw Yaya on the floor balled up bloody and bruised with slits on her wrist. I rush over to her while grabbing a towel to cover her wounds.

"Babygirl what happened why did you do this to yourself? Who hurt you I swear on my life I'll dead them" I say while cradling her in my lap while rocking back and forth.

She was going to respond when I heard a Male's voice booming through the house it had a drunkin slur to it.

"Ayanna who the fuck does your faggot ass have in my fucking house? You want your ass beat again" the voice harshly spoke