Me and You

Yaya POV

On my way back to Kaydes house I decided that I'm just gonna move in with her because I'm always at her house and most of my stuff at her house. When I walked in I saw it was 4 am I was trying to sneak back into the room but when I walked in I saw her sitting in the chair in her room
(Her bedroom)

K-" where did you go"Y-"I was In the movie room"K-"No you weren't I looked all over the house for you now imma ask you again where did you go"Y-" IwenttoseeCarlos'snephew"K-"You what?"Y-"I went to see Carlos's nephew"K-"Why?"Y-" You remember the b...

Y-"I was In the movie room"
K-"No you weren't I looked all over the house for you now imma ask you again where did you go"
Y-" IwenttoseeCarlos'snephew"
K-"You what?"
Y-"I went to see Carlos's nephew"
K-"Why?"
Y-" You remember the baby that was on your porch"
Y-"Well she was my daughter, uh I got pregnant my Carlos and he sent her away after I had her, I had an ex gf of mine train me to be an assassin and now I am.
Anyway I found out where he lived and pulled up on him I snuck into his house and found out that she was suppose to be with his brother this week and that he didnt kill her. He treated her like his real daughter. I uh told him to te....text me If he wanted to talk about her....he uhhh..he named her Amor Aaliyah Diaz. I was gonna name her Aaliyah. Omg I never got to meet her foreal" I broke down at the end I was in so much pain mentally that it started to hurt physically
K-"Oh no baby I need you to breath for me okay deep breathes"

I started to feel dizzy then everything went black

♡♡♡♡♡ 1 hour later ♡♡♡♡♡

I woke up and looked around to see I was laying in Kayde's bed.

I was confused because I dont remember getting in the bed and my clothes were changed from my jumpsuit. All I remember us talking to Kayde about Oscar and then everything going black.

K-"You started having an panic attack and passed out"
Y-"oh"
K-"Im sorry about your daughter, I didnt know that was your baby"
Y-"Its okay I didn't think I'd ever see her again, can you come lay with me"
K-"Sure"

When she climbed into the bed and laid behind me I climbed on her straddling her waist I slowly placed kisses from her lips to her neck.

K-"Are you sure you wanna do this right now"
Y-"Yes you've seen me ain't my lowest most vulnerable point I'm ready to give myself to you physically"
K-"Okay"

WARNING☆☆☆☆SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD☆☆☆☆

She slide the shirt from over my body revealing my hard nipples. She looked up at me then down at them licking her lips.

I grabbed her by her throat making her look up at me as I pulled her into a kiss that was filled with so many emotions is was breathtaking. She sucked and kissed all over my neck until she found my spot then she sucked harshly on it leaving my neck littered with hickeys.

I pushed her back and took her tee shirt and shorts bra off revealing her amazingly plump breasteses🤤. My mouth started to water at the sight of them. I quickly attached my mouth to the right one while tweaking the left one whith my finger.

"Ahhhhhh" she moaned out causing me to smirk. I was in control until she swiftly changed positions to where she was on top of me laying in between legs sucking on my nipples.

"Uhhhmm" I moaned as she placed kisses from the middle of my boobs to the edge of my boxers. Ik you could see and feel my wetness through my boxers.

She was staring up at me and I was growing impatient. When I was about to say something she ripped my boxers off of me and attached her mouth to my clit.

"Oh fuck baby" I wa trying to hold in my moans but my body had other ideas. She chuckled into me send a wave of pleasure through my body and my back to arch.

That gave her a boost because she shoved 2 fingers into my tight pussy and started pumping. " Sh......iit oh fuck baby please dont stop". At this point I'm a moaning mess and I dont care. I wine my hips against her face as she picks us her pace. When I'm about to reach my peak she stops pulling her fingers out of me and walks away.

"Where are you going, we ain't done I ain't even get my nut yet no ma'am bring to high yellow ass back her and fuck me" as I'm ranting on wasn't really paying attention to her I was trying to get my point across. Next thing I know she's 8 inches deep in my pussy. I gasp not expecting her to strap me. I'm not against it I was just shocked.

" You done complaining now" she asked. I quickly nodded my head and with that she started pounding my shit .

"Ooohhhh fuck fuck I'm gonna cummmm pleases dont stop" I say with tears in my eyes the pleasure was overwhelming. She flipped me over and pushed my back into a comfortable arch which was deep. Then resumed her pleasurable assault to my pussy.

K-" What's my name"
Y-"Kayyyyddee"
She slapped my ass
K-"Wrong answer, what's my name"
Y-"Daadddy ohhh fuxxxkk"

I came all over her strap before collapsing on the bed. I was about to go to sleep when she grabbed my ankle

K-" what you doing babygirl I'm far from finish come put your pretty little pussy on my face a ride"

I slowly made my way and rode her face like my life depended on it.

Tonight is going to be a long night.

Excuse any mistakes-Papiana