Graduation

(HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALLLLLLLL😁😁❤🧡💛💚💙💜)

Most definitely not edited

Yaya's POV
(Yaya graduation fit⬆️)

I did it BITCHESSSS. I graduated and now I'm out of that hell hole full of ignorant ass mutherfuckers.
Xay and Kayde are throwing Shy and I a graduation party at a rented house because they dont want people knowing where they live at.

Right now Kayde and I are taking pictures. And if I do say so myself we look good. Kayde let my momma put makeup on here and she did her thang. Bae and I had to show out.

Shy and Xay decided to dress more casual totally opposite of Kay and I. But whatever float they boat.

.....

We decided to go out to eat with everybody before going home and hanging for the party. So its Kayde,Shy,Xay,My mom and dad, Shys moms, and of course me .We are at Olive Garden and Shy over here acting like she ain't ate a day in her damn life.

"Eat like you got some damn sense, acting like a savage in front of all these white people I raised you better then that" Mama Lei whisper yells at Shy. Causing all of us to snicker.

"Sorry momma" Shy says slowing down her eating.

"Heyyyyyy Cuzo" we here from behind us causing all of us to turn.

" Wassup Moe, ain't seen yo ass inna minute" Kayde says.

"Yeah I jus moved back from Florida, it was hot asf down there. Plus I missed the fam"
" Well let me introduce you to my girl Yaya and her bestfriend Shy. Yall this my cousin Monika but she goes by Moe"

"Nice to meet you" Shy and I say in unison

"We having a party tonight if wanted to slide through"

"Fasho fasho"

Alright I'll text you the details.

--------------

We decided that the party would start at 9 but you know black people ain't ever on time so nobody actually showed up until 10:30.

Kayde hired a good friend to DJ so we was lit.

It was a whole lotta people showed up so the house was packed. While I was dancing with Kayde I saw someone I'd never thought I'd see again.

My ex girlfriend Kialijah or Jae. She slowly walked over to me and Kayde.

J=Jae
E= Everybody

J- Wassup Yaya long time no see
Y- Girl what hell you want, I ain't seen you since you got locked up.
J- I came to get my boo back what it look like?
K- It look like you wanna get your ass beat to me. What about you bae?
Y- Look Jae jus walk away because if she start I'm not gonna stop her she strong asf, so jus leave.
J- I ain't scared of her or any bitch for that matter. I'll be very bicthes ass in here

That's when shit got dead silent. I was trying so hard to hold in my laugh but i couldn't.

Y- Gurl you was in jail for 5 months now you think you big and bad gt tf outta here we'll all beat yah ass sont play with me tou know what tf I'm about, you much have forgot how I laid your ass out after you called yourself putting your hands on me. Nigga bye🖕🏽.

She just hung her head low and walked out.

Y- Alright DJ turn that shit back up

Then leave by BeatKing came on and you know I had to throw some ass

-----

Kaydes cousin came and showed some love.

After a long night of partying I was exhausted. Soon as Kayde and I got in the house we crashed.

Moe⬇️