Who'll Go To A Party With You And What Will They Do

Aries: Elle; You'll chat for a while and then party with Capricorn.
Taurus: Jon; You'll gossip in a corner until your favorite song plays, that's when you drag Jon into dancing with you.
Gemini: Patryk; You'll drink punch with each other and you'll pour some on his head. You'd be chased around by him but eventually get caught.
Cancer: Tom; You'll both get so drunk that you passed out on the floor. Edd and Leo had to drag you out of the dance floor.
Leo: Edd; You'll chat for a bit, taking sips of your Cola. You watched as Tom and Cancer pass out and decided to help out.
Virgo: Tori; Having a hella good time eating chips, drinking punch, and dancing with Capricorn.
Libra: Matt; You gave Matt a piggie-back ride and soon, you had a chicken fight with Tord.
Scorpio: Tord; You both laughed at the drunk Tom and Cancer, then you had a chicken fight with Libra and Matt.
Sagittarius: Paul; You tried to relax Paul and not make him worried about Tord killing anyone. You both tried to play spin the bottle, but no one wanted to play with you :'(
Capricorn: Matilda; You'll be the ones always on the dance floor with Aries and Virgo.
Aquarius: Edwardo; He'll flirt with you for most of the time, until you smashed a cupcake in his face.
Pieces: Tamara; You prevented Tamara from getting drunk and chatted for a while. You also brought in cupcakes and ate most of them.