1

P.O.V. Y/n

"Mammon, you'll be taking care of Y/n." The guy who introduced himself as Lucifer said. "What?! Theres no way in hell I'm gonna play babysitter for a human like her!" the guy apparently named Mammon protested. "Yes you will." said Lucifer with a look on his face that scared me. And apparently Mammon too, because he agreed to watch me.
"Alright human. I've gotta show ya around the house." Mammon said to me and walked of. Me following him like a dog it's owner must have looked pretty funny. He obviously didn't care about me, ignored everything about me and gave me the least amount of attention that was possible. "So.. uh.. Mammon right?" I tried to start a conversation. "Yep that's me. The great Mammon!" I chuckled. "What's so funny?" He hissed. "Nothing nothing!" I distracted from the topic.
"And that's your room."  He said while opening a door. I entered and looked around. It was a medium sized room with many plants growing in it. It looked really comfy. "It's really nice" I said. "Much bigger than my room in the human world was. And more lively too." "Yeah yeah glad ya like it. Well I've gotta go. I have something to do now. " Mammon said and turned around. "Oh and Mammon?" I said again. "Ya?" he looked back to me. "Thanks for taking care of me." I thanked him. "Yeah whatever…" he mumbled as he turned around and left.

[A/n] Thank you for reading the first part of my story! I hope you enjoyed it. (´・ω・') If you want, you can leave suggestions on how the story should progress in the comments! I'd be more than happy about any kind of feedback! Keep in mind this is my first story tho owo.  Anyways, see you next chapter :)