5

I couldn't sleep. Some thoughts were keeping me up. Out of boredom I reached for my D.D.D. and saw that it had a message from Levi displayed. "Did you ask Lucifer about the credit card?"

"Yea but I don't think that this Information will help much." I responded. "Oh come on Y/n just spit it out." Alright. I started typing "Well He said something about it being frozen. But It was probably just a saying." "Wait so.. are you sure he really used the word frozen?" Levi asked me again. "Yep I'm absolutely sure" I typed.
...
Levi didn't respond for a while bit the he messaged me again. "Y/n come to the kitchen right now!" What? Why did he want me to come to the kitchen at this time? Anyways, I got up and started walking through the hallways to the kitchen. As I pushed open the door I coul hear strange noises coming drom the fridge. I peeked inside the room and saw someone in front of the fridge. I decided to enter and I could now tell who the person was.
"Beel?" He turned around and looked at me. "Oh Y/n! What are you doing in the kitchen at this time?" he asked. "Oh I was just hungry and wanted to grab a snack." I lied. I didn't know why exactly I lied to him, but I wasn't sure If it would be a good Idea if he found out that I was trying to make a pact with Mammon. "Oh well then we were thinking the same thing. But you're a bit too late. I ate everything in the fridge. Well then see ya in the Morning." he said and left the kitchen.
But as soon as the door closed behing Beel, Levi came out of a corner of the room. I winced a little bit because I didn't expect him to be here. "What are you doing here?" "Well I was hiding from Beel, duh. I can't let him know that I am meeting with a normie like you can I?" Levi explained with an annoyed look on his face. "Well anyways, why did you want me to come down here?" I asked while still being a little confused." "You see, if Lucifer really said it was frozen, then it can only be hidden here." Levi said while pointing at...