3

"Yeah whatever... You're forgiven.." He said and turned his red face away from me. I got up again. "I'm glad" I said and smiled at him. "Well you should be.." the tsundere gave back.

After he left I started getting ready for my first day at RAD.

I was walking down the hallway, looking for my classroom when I could hear the other demons whispering. "That must be the second human exchange student." "I've heard that Mammon is supposed to be her Baby-sitter" "I wonder how long she survives until she gets eaten" "I'll give her 2 weeks" "That's kinda creepy" I thought to myself. I felt uncomfortable. Instinctively I walked faster and bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I apologized and looked at the person. He introduced himself as Solomon and claimed that he was the other human exchange student. We talked for a bit but then moved on walk to our classes because the bell interrupted our conversation.

The school day was over now and I entered the House of Lamentation and greeted Beel, who was on the way to the Kitchen. But before I could get to my room I came across another fight Mammon picked. Now with Levi. "Mammon! I am gonna ask you this one last time! Give me back my Money!" the blue haired boy yelled at him. "I'll give it back soon. I just need a little bit longer." Mammon kept making excuses. "Ah Y/n! Just when I need you!" Levi exclaimed when he saw me. He took my arm and dragged me after him. "Hey! What are you doing Levi?!" Mammon seemed confused but Levi straight up ignored him. He dragged me into his room and I asked him: "What are you doing?!" "Y/n, I need your help." he told me. "With what?" I asked. "As you maybe noticed, Mammon owes me Money. I've asked him dozens of times to pay it back, but he won't." Levi explained. "So what does that have to do with me?" I was confused. "Well since  you're a human, that means you can make a pact with a demon and command him to do specific things. And that means you can force Mammon to give me back my money and also a figurine he won once at a store, doesn't even care about but won't give me, just because I want it and he wants to see me suffer!!"
"And how do you make a pact with someone?" I asked, now being curious. "Well you've got to find something, that Mammon really wants and luckily I know exactly what!" Levi told me. "And what's that?" I wanted to know more. "His credit card." he said while leaning forward a bit. "Lucifer took it from him once and hid it somewhere. Mammon loves that thing so much, he even gave it a name I think. You have to talk to Lucifer and get him to give us a hint to where he hid it alright?" Levi asked for a deal. "Alright fine. I'll do it. I'll make a pact with Mammon."

[A/n] Alright! 3rd part is out now! It's a litte longer that usual but I hope you like it! Thank you for reading my story and see you next chapter! :)